26 August 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 14 Walkthrough

Chapter Fourteen: The Face of Evil


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Margaret...
1) I'm so sorry.
2) Pierce was a cheating ass.
3) You didn't work for any of this!

Tell her everything...
1) About your relationship?
2) About the business?

CLUE CHECK! You referenced The Code Sheet.

Nikolai...
1) You loved him.
2) He loved you.

We...
1) Can't hand her over to Walsh.
2) Could call Duffy?

I'll spend the night with...
- Grant. 20 diamonds
- Flynn. 20 diamonds
- Naomi. 20 diamonds
- Myself.

*Flynn.*

(I'll...)
1) Squeeze his hand.
2) Hug him.
3) Kiss him.

I...
1) Want to focus on work.
2) Need some family time.
3) Really miss my friends.

Flynn...
1) I want you, too.*
2) I'm not sure it's right.

*FLYNNTASTIC You slept with Flynn on his boat!

----------

Kate...
1) You're the hero here.
2) I had a lot of help.

Kate...
1) It'll be okay.
2) I'll help you get through this.

(I'll...)
1) Protect Kate!
2) Try to run!
3) Call for help!

----------

You've collected 21 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...