8 September 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen: All's Well That Ends...


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Really?
1) It seemed like you didn't believe me.
2) What about Naomi?

Wow!
1) I might just take you up on that... 
2) Thanks... but no thanks.

Outfit:
- SPRING AWAKENING 25 diamonds

Like... getting married?
1) Again?
2) I doubt it will settle you down...

FROM RUSSIA WITH AMBIVALENCE You got Nikolai s goodbye letter!

I...
1) Am so ready for things to calm down.
2) Was worried something happened to you.

Me too.
1) But it's nobody's fault.
2) I never thought that would happen to us.

Wow, Naomi...
1) Good for you!
2) Are you sure you want\hat job?

CLUE FOUND You found Duffy's Diary.

Really?
1) Coulda fooled me!
2) Who did you think was at the door?

Wow, Grant, that sounds...
1) Overwhelming!
2) Impressive!

...
1) For what?
2) I was wondering when that was coming...

What's all this?
1) Solving your next case?
2) Writing your memoirs?

No way! You're...
1) Switching sides?
2) Perfect for that!

I want to...
- Stay with Flynn. 30 diamonds
- Stay with Naomi. 30 diamonds
- Stay with Grant. 30 diamonds
- Stay with Kate. 30 diamonds
- Go back to New York.

*Stay with Flynn*

Actually...
1) This is all an elaborate prank.
2) I've never been more serious about anything.

(I want to...)
1) Kiss him.
2) Keep hugging him.

Maybe I'll...
1) Keep working as a journalist.
2) Join the force too?
3) Just spend all day in bed with you.

LENCEL + FLYNN You stayed in Birchport with Flynn!

Extra scene if you collected all clues



5 comments:

  1. Hi there! It's been a while since your last post and I've been worried. Are you 'kay?

    I hope you're doing well :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for being concerned about me! :) I'm doing fine.
      I'm very sorry I left things unfinished. To be honest, there was many things happening in September/October/November to me. So it was very hard to continue making new walkthrough chapter almost every day. Even now things not changed much, and it will be hard to make many new chapters by myself.
      Also, the truth is, that when it become like "second job", it really hard to enjoy new chapters, because all you can think about is "Oh my, why so many, I want to die T_T" XD
      So I wasn't playing it a while because I started to dislike it because of these walkthoughs somehow, even if I understand that it would be helpful for other people. Maybe only in December/January I started to play it again, just for fun, just for me.
      So maybe i'll decide to continue, but probably no. There are many videos with gameplay, so people can watch them if they really need to know what to do.
      So, thanks again, hopefully you'll read it :)

      Delete
    2. What ever your choices would be please know that we are thankful for all you have done and will always appreciate that.

      Wish you the bests

      Delete
  2. Its me again! I totally understand you, I'm so happy that you're fine ❤️ My imagination is kinda wild so I was very worried, though only now I was able to check your blog again ��������
    Take your time, and it's fine whichever you decide to do, the most important thing is do what makes you feel good :D
    Thank you for answer me! I hope things get better for you. And take care of yourself, don't push you too much cuz it's bad for your health T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ♥♥♥♥ Thank you again! I feel like your are my good friend, even if I never met you♥
      By the way, I found out that people making collective walkthroughs on wikia. If you don't know yet, you should check it out!
      Also, we finally got BloodBound II, yaaay!

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...