8 September 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 22 Walkthrough


Chapter Twenty Two: Happily Ever After


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



Liam...
1) Isn't this a nice sight...
2) Why didn't you wake me up?

Last night was...
1) Incredible.
2) Magical.
3) So freaking hot.

(I should...)
1) Sneak a peek past the blindfold!
2) Take Liam's hand.
3) Pretend to fall so that Liam catches me.

WHAT SHOULD YOU DRINK?
- Tropical punch
- Infused water
- Mimosa

WHAT SHOULD YOU EAT?
- French pastry
- Freshly-baked morning roll
- Fruit and cheese platter

What do you do?
1) Spend a private afternoon on the beach with Liam! 15 diamonds
2) Head home.

*Spend a private afternoon on the beach with Liam!*

Liam...
1) You are... so hot.
2) My king!

(I should...)
1) Splash Liam!
2) Dive under the waves.

It's because we're...
1) Finally married!
2) Practically naked.

Let's...
1) Stay here, by the water.
2) Go to a private tent.*

(I should kiss Liam...)
1) Flirtatiously.
2) Passionately.

(I should...)
1) Straddle Liam.
2) Lie back on the pillows.

(I should...)
1) Hold Liam close.
2) Gaze into his eyes.

*SEX ON THE BEACH You slept with Liam in a tent on the beach!

----------

Marriage rocks! The best part is...
1) Spending every day with my amazing husband.
2) Sharing a bedroom.
3) No more Anton!

I like your...
- Handmade dress.
- Flower gown!

You should go with the...
- Fancy black number.
- Squid suit!

WHAT SHOULD [Corgi's name] WEAR?
- His little tux
- His fluffy fur

Outfit:
- DYNASTY OF LOVE 25 diamonds
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Tiara:
- ROYAL ROSE
- GILDED GRACE
- PEARLESCENT
- PETAL PERFECT
- HATLESS

Liam...
1) What is all this?
2) You're looking... official.

I...
1) Will strive to prove myself worthy of such a great honor.
2) Wanna hear some noooise, people!
3) Couldn't have done this without Liam.

Like...
1) I've accomplished something important.
2) I don't really deserve it...
3) It should come with some sort of cash prize.

Olivia...
1) For the record, you'd have made an excellent Champion of the Realm.
2) You'd better respect it, otherwise I'll banish you from the Council.
3) Just shut up and give me a hug already.

You want to dance with me?
1) I'd love to.
2) I'm ready to do a lot more than dance.

Can choose all
I SHOULD FIND...
- Drake
- Olivia
- Maxwell
- Hana
- Liam
- Your Horse
- Corgi

Hana
Lorelai...
1) You're the embarrassment.
2) Hana said no.

Madeleine...
1) Congratulations!
2) Does this mean we still have to work together?
3) You'll run the royal social media account!

Madeleine...
1) Did you just apologize?
2) This doesn't erase what you did.

Hana, together...
1) We'll continue to support each other.
2) We will rule the world!
3) We're going to raid the royal kitchen for hot cocoa every night.

Drake
Mara, I have to tell you...
1) Thank you for risking your life for me.
2) Not gonna lie, you kind of suck at your job.

Neville...
1) I'm glad you've learned your lesson.
2) We don't accept apologies from pompous blowhards.
Drake...
1) Maybe you've taught the court some lessons too.
2) Does this mean no more sulking at fancy parties?
3) When did you get so magnanimous?

Your Horse
Your days will be filled with... 
1) Glorious sport championships. 
2) Offering rides to children.
3) Open fields and endless apples.

But I promise, when I come back, we're going to...
1) Build you two a playpen the size of an acre!
2) Make both of you internet famous.
3) Sunbathe with bamboo and fruit.

Olivia
Honestly, I felt...
1) Relieved that it was over.
2) Like I didn't get to laugh in his face enough.
3) The wild adrenaline rush of revenge.

Kiara...
1) Welcome to the duchess club!
2) I want to see your 'mad with power' version.
3) Will you inherit a fancy hat?

How about...
1) Combat-heavy historical reenactments?
2) Frolicking in a field of flowers?
3) Hanging out with me?

FRIENDS IN THE END Olivia admitted that she considers you a friend! (she already did it once before, but okay)

Corgi
[Corgi's name]...
1) It's okay. I raid the kitchen too sometimes.
2) Bad boy!

First...
1) No kitchen raids unless I'm invited.
2) No sleeping on the throne.
3) When the bedroom door is closed, it means dosed.

Second...
1) Don't use the apple gem for fetch, whatever Maxwell says.
2) Don't eat Hana's baked goods.
3) When walking with Drake, do not act like a hunting dog.

And lastly...
1) Do not bury bones in the royal mausoleum.
2) Don't become a Cordonian cult's object of worship.
3) Don't develop superhuman intelligence and overthrow Liam.

Perks like...
1) Special food every Saturday night. 
2) An army devoted to pampering you. 
3) Public petting sessions.

(I should give [Corgi's name] a...)
1) Dog treat.
2) Hug.
3) Tsunami of scritches.

EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY 12/10 The Goodest Boy

Maxwell
Bertrand...
1) You deserve each other.
2) Don't mess this up or I will find you.


Maxwell...
1) You're an author now!
2) Did you add in the part where I defeated twenty assassins?
3) Your face is on the cover of my story!

Liam
Regina...
1) Thank you.
2) You should've trusted me from the beginning!

Liam...
1) That sounds very sweet.
2) You don't have to be strong in front of me.

I solemnly swear to...
1) Be an angelic voice of reason.
2) Make our enemies tremble in fear!
3) Keep the good times rolling!



(I should...)
1) Shake Olivia's hand.
2) Hug Olivia.

(I want...)
1) A sweet, storybook kiss.
2) A warm, passionate kiss.
+ Soulmates



The End



5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's done :( my heart ache when MC talk to Drake, He and Liam are my favs LI along with Zig and Jake. I'm going to replay to get his route, I guess.

    The only thing I don't enjoy is that all the planning of the wedding cost diamonds :( but the Royal Romance itself is my fav book of choices, and well I may not plan my wedding but I spent my diamonds on the moments with Liam and getting my red pandas, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too :( I really enjoyed these books. It always sad to say goodbye, but we always can replay lol

      Delete
  2. :( I didn't want this to end. But I enjoyed all the journey. My favorite story so far. Guess I'll have to replay it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not want this book to end like this...... I wanted to see them in their honeymoon, back, and be pregnant with a child or twin...... I spent a lot of diamonds..... add a next book with only 3 chapter, I would be satisfied. I did enjoy the way rules of engagement finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think you can do the next book Royal Heir? That would be awesome

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...