2 December 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 12 Walkthrough

Chapter Twelve: The Labyrinth


Playing as Kenna.

There's something strange about the...
1) Sand. Prestige +1
2) Walls.
3) Wind.

Limited time of choices:
What do you do?
1) Examine the walls.
2) Jam the walls open.
3) Scale the walls.
4) Try to open the door.

I have to do something, fast!
1) Freeze!
2) Jam the machinery! Prestige +1
3) Panic!

Playing as Dominic.

(I need to...)
1) Tell them to stop!
2) Control the fire. Power +1

He made weapons for Prince Marco...
1) He deserves what he gets.
2) But nobody deserves this.

Limited time of choice:
And that's not all. We have the same...
1) Hair.
2) Smell.
3) Brand. Power +1

Rose...
1) Do you want me to punch him for you?
2) I know he didn't mean it. He's just scared.

Well, I want...
1) You to stay the night. 19 diamonds+5 Army,  +Romance with Rose
2) To get some rest.

*You to stay the night.* 

LOVESTRUCK Rose feels closer to you.

I should...
1) Kiss Rose.
2) Hug Rose.

Rose...
1) Of course I would have noticed you!  +Romance with Rose
2) That doesn't matter, we're here now.

You know, Rose...
1) If you'd like to thank me...
2) There's no need to thank me.

----------

Playing as Kenna.


(Counter-clockwise order)  Prestige +1, +5 Army

I have an idea... I bet it has to do with...
1) Those symbols on the gear.
2) The riddle we found earlier. Prestige +1
3) Oxidation and moisture.

The password must be...
Answer: Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...