2 September 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 15 Walkthrough

Chapter Fifteen: The End of the Line


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer




(I'll...)
1) Keep yelling!
2) Smash into the bars!

Flynn...
1) Be my guest.
2) No, let me.

He took her...
1) To Sterling Manor.
2) To the Sterlings' ship.
3) To the creepy cabin in the woods.

Outfit:
- WOMAN IN UNIFORM 25 diamonds

Flynn...
1) Think of Kate.
2) Do what you have to do.

Limited time of choices (3 times):
(I'll...)
1) Duck behind the car!
2) Hit the ground!
3) Roll behind the building!

I say...
1) We try the gangway.
2) The stern is safer.

(I'll...)
1) Throw something!
2) Rush him!

Duffy...
1) Kate's child is worth saving.
2) You're right. The Sterlings are scum.

Jeff...
1) Give me the detonator.
2) Let me tell your story.

CLUE CHECK! You referenced The Carved Octopus.

I want to...
1) Let them burn!
2) Try to save them!→

→(I'll save...)
1) Duffy.
2) Pierce.*

*LIVE IN INFAMY You let Pierce live to face his trial!

----------

You've collected 21 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...