25 August 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 20 Walkthrough


Chapter Twenty: A Warm Reception


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



I can't wait. Especially for...
1) Your toast!
2) The big dinner!
3) Cutting the cake!

Outfit:
- MODERN ROMANCE 20 diamonds

Madeleine!
1) You sure know how to make a bride feel special on her wedding day...
2) I'm so happy you're here!
3) Jealous?

PERSONAL TOUCH You served the perfect entree at your reception dinner!

WINED AND DINED You served a special wine for your guests!

What do you do?
1) Hear everyone's toasts! 17 diamonds
2) Stick to Madeleine's schedule.

*Hear everyone's toasts!*

LET'S HEAR FROM...
- Drake.
- Hana.
- Olivia.
- Leo.
- Maxwell.

Hana...
1) You're my best friend too!
2) Thank you.

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT Olivia admitted she respects you!

Maxwell...
1) You're the best.
2) What is it with you and peacocks?

Ahem...
1) Thank you all for coming.
2) I feel like the luckiest woman in the world right now.
3) Make some noooise!

I'd like to talk to you all about...
1) How perfectly happy I am right now.
2) How a broke waitress from New York is now running this place.

Here's to...
1) The love of my life!
2) Cordonia!
3) Partying our asses off tonight!

----------

Liam...
1) I don't have to dream about our wedding anymore. We're finally living it.
2) The only thing that could make this better is a kiss.
3) I'm expecting more than just dancing later tonight...

Hey, DJ! Put on something...
1) That'll raise the roof!
2) That'll bring the heat!
3) That says 'wedding of the century'!

LET US EAT CAKE You and Liam picked out the perfect wedding cake!

This...
1) Might be overkill for a cake...
2) Is my moment of glory!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Cut the table!
2) Hesitate!
3) Cut the cake!

I'LL...
- Feed the cake to Liam.
- Smear the cake on Liam's face!

(I should distract them and...)
1) Tell a bad joke.
2) Call a time out.

Oh, I don't know...
1) That you're sorry and you love her?
2) That she is your fairy tale ending?
3) Literally, anything would've been better.

Bertrand, you're wrong...
1) You have me! I'll help you propose! 15 diamonds
2) Go to Savannah right now.*

*A DECENT PROPOSAL You encouroged Bertrand to propose!

*You have me! I'll help you propose!*

I guess...
1) It's lucky for you that you have the blessing of the bride.
2) We're breaking all the rules tonight!

I think...
1) Drake just wants his sister to be happy.
2) You and Drake have never seen eye-to-eye.

Bertrand, tell him...
1) How you feel about Savannah.
2) What you've learned while spending time with her.

Limited time of choice:
(I SHOULD THROW THE BOUQUET TO...)
- Savannah
- Kiara
- Neville

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL You helped Bertrand propose!

----------

Gifts:
Liam
I'm expecting tales of...
1) Peace and prosperity.
3) New Cordonian traditions involving anything but apples.
3) Romantic intrigue.
+ Soulmates

NEW CHAPTER BEGINS You gave Liam a meaningful gift at your wedding!

Drake
The main present is the...
1) Box.
2) Bag of marshmallows.

SQUISHY ON THE INSIDE You gave Drake a meaningful gift at your wedding!

Hana
All you need is...
1) Confidence in yourself.
2) A goal to move toward.

SEEING STARS You gave Hana a meaningful gift at your wedding!

Maxwell.
Let all who see the statue...
1) Bask in the glory of House Beaumont!
2) Pay a small fee to have their photo taken with it!

MAXWELL BEAU-MOUNT You gave Maxwell a meaningful gift at your wedding!


Gladys...
1) Thank you for everything.
2) Where's Liam?
3) Bring me champagne!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...