24 August 2018

America's Most Eligible Chapter 10 Walkthrough

Chapter Ten: Without a Paddle


Main char's name = Arnel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer




I can't believe this...
1) I thought I could trust people here! Mackenzie – 1 ↑Zeke + 2 ↑Teagan/Bianca + 2
2) I don't deserve to go to the Jury House! Teagan/Bianca – 1 Zeke – 1 ↑Mackenzie + 2

Thanks, Ivy...
1) It'll be nice to have one last hurrah. ↑Teagan/Bianca + 1 Ivy – 1 Mackenzie – 1
2) Kayaking together sounds like a blast! ↑Mackenzie + 1 ↑Ivy + 1

I just feel so...
1) Confused.
2) Betrayed.
3) Pissed!

Ivy...
1) Maybe you should've stayed home. Ivy – 1 ↑Adam + 1
2) You should trust Carson! Adam – 1 ↑Ivy + 1

Derek, I'm just trying to...
1) Keep it real. Derek – 1
2) Laugh it off. ↑Derek + 1

Limited time of choices (3 times):
...
1) Lean right!
2) Lean left! ↑+ Kayak
3) Sit still!

...
1) Paddle on the right! ↑+ Kayak
2) Paddle on the left!

...
1) Paddle on the left! ↑+ Kayak
2) Paddle on the right!

FLOAT ON You and Ivy kayaked together in style!


Ivy...
1) This isn't a pageant. ↓Ivy – 1
2) How do you deal with haters? ↑Ivy + 1

You think?
1) That's kind of harsh... ↓Ivy – 1
2) I'm not sure she'd agree. ↑Ivy + 1

You seem really on edge.
1) Not that I mind you fussing over me. ↑Adam + 1
2) Relax. Take a breather. Adam – 1

And for the record...
1) I really do feel fine. ↑Adam + 1
2) I'm still pretty shaken up.
3) I don't even care about the nomination. Adam – 1

What do you do?
1) Go to the Dream Suite with Adam. 30 diamonds
2) Go to the Dream Suite with Derek. 30 diamonds
3) Go to the Dream Suite with Ivy. 30 diamonds
4) Hang out downstairs.

What do you do?
1) Watch Confessionals with Jen. 17 diamonds
2) Turn down her offer.

*Watch Confessionals with Jen.*

WHOSE CONFESSIONAL DO YOU WATCH FIRST?
- Ivy ↑Ivy + 1
- Mackenzie Mackenzie + 1
- Teagan/Bianca ↑Teagan/Bianca + 1
- Adam ↑Adam + 1
- Derek ↑Derek + 1
- Zeke ↑Zeke + 1

TRUE CONFESSIONS You learned more about your competitors from their Confessionals!

----------

You shouldn't vote me out because...
1) I'm the only person here you all like. Mackenzie + 1 ↑Derek + 1 Zeke – 1 Teagan/Bianca – 1
2) I deserve that prize money!
3) We're just becoming friends. ↑Ivy + 1 ↑Adam + 1 Teagan/Bianca – 1 Zeke – 1

Two of us are going to be eliminated tonight?
1) It's definitely not gonna be me. Teagan/Bianca – 1 Zeke – 1 ↑Derek + 1 
2) I'm going home for sure! ↑Zeke + 1 ↑Ivy + 1 Teagan/Bianca – 1

Carson...
1) Can you repeat that? 
2) Let's get this over with.

WEEK FIVE ELIMINATION Teagan/Bianca has been deemed ineligible.

What do you do?
1) Take Zeke's hand in a show of support. ↑Zeke + 1
2) Ignore him completely. Zeke – 1

DOUBLE ELIMINATION You has been deemed ineligible.


4 comments:

  1. I'm curious. How come you didn't post what happens after Teagan was deemed ineligible because apparently there's supposed to be two contestants deemed ineligible, one of which was Teagan. Did your person get eliminated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My character got eliminated with Teagan!!! };’-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you get eliminated is a part of story.

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...