24 August 2018

America's Most Eligible Chapter 9 Walkthrough

Chapter Nine: When the Competition Gets Fierce


Main char's name = Arnel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer





Jen...
1) Don't let Piper push you around!
2) Maybe she has a point.

Honestly?
1) I'm having a great time. +SWEETHEART
2) I wish the dating pool weren't so shallow. ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT
3) Living with them has been a nightmare. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN

I'm sure they're just...
1) Whining, as usual. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN
2) Intimidated by my beauty! ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT
3) Having harmless fun. +SWEETHEART

I think...
1) Everyone's obsessed with me. ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT
2) My haters should take the high road. +SWEETHEART
3) The other contestants are pathetic. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN
4) I don't wanna tell you anything.

Lancelin...
1) You're clearly a man of taste. Ivy – 1 Teagan/Bianca + 1 Zeke + 1
2) Shouldn't you pick someone else? Zeke – 1 Ivy + 1 Teagan/Bianca – 1

Honestly...
1) Teagan and Ivy are right. Ivy + 1 Teagan/Bianca + 1 Zeke – 1
2) I can't wait for this Challenge to end. Zeke + 1 Teagan/Bianca – 1 Ivy – 1

Outfit
- STRIKE A POSE 25 diamonds 
Zeke + 2
Teagan/Bianca + 2
Ivy + 2
Derek + 1
Adam + 1
Mackenzie + 2

Zeke...
1) Who cares if I'm Lancelin's muse? Teagan/Bianca – 1 Zeke + 1 ↓Mackenzie – 1
2) Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful. Teagan/Bianca + 1 Zeke – 1 Mackenzie + 1

Let's go to...
1) The balcony. ↑+PHOTOSHOOT
2) The bathroom.
3) The hall closet.
4) The pool. ↑+PHOTOSHOOT

Limited time of choices (3 times):
HOW DO YOU POSE?

- FIERCE! (angry face)+PHOTOSHOOT

- ANGSTY! (sad face)+PHOTOSHOOT

- SWEET ! (smiley face)+PHOTOSHOOT

MODEL MATERIAL You dazzled the photoshoot Challenge with your posing!


Limited time of choice:
You know what, Mackenzie?
1) You don't have to be such a jerk.
2) You're right. They're gross! ↑+DRAMA Derek – 1 Mackenzie + 2
3) Actually... nevermind. ↓-DRAMA 

What do you do?
- Pose with Adam for the photoshoot! 18 diamonds
- Pose with Derek for the photoshoot! 18 diamonds
- Pose with Mackenzie for the photoshoot! 18 diamonds
- Pass on couples photoshoot.

----------

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Pair Ivy with Zeke* ↑+DRAMA Ivy – 2 Zeke – 2
- Let Ivy choose her partner** -DRAMA Ivy + 2 Zeke + 2

*KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSE You paired Ivy with Zeke to cause drama!
**KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE You did NOT paired Ivy with Zeke to cause drama!

You have...
1) A girlfriend!
2) A cell phone! Zeke – 1

Guys, I just saw...
1) Zeke talking to his girlfriend on a phone!* ↑+DRAMA Zeke – 5
2) Zeke lip synching in his room!** -DRAMA Zeke + 5

*DIRTY LITTLE SECRET You told everyone about Zeke's girlfriend!
**MY LIPS ARE SEALED You made up a cover story for Zeke!

DRAMA PAYS OFF You won Jen back as a producer! (If more ↑+DRAMA)
PAY THE PIPER Piper will continue producing you. (If more -DRAMA)

Whoa, really?
1) But I killed that Challenge! Ivy – 1 Zeke + 1
2) Congratulations, Ivy! Ivy + 1 Zeke – 1



2 comments:

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...