26 August 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 10 Walkthrough

Chapter Ten: Fired-storm


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Honestly...
1) It's a huge slap in the face.
2) I'm relieved.

But...
1) I live here!
2) No one notified me of this...

About that...
1) Have you seen GMH lately?
2) I got fired.

Visit me in New York!
1) I'm there! 17 diamonds
2) Maybe next time.

*I'm there!*

What can I say?
1) I’m always up for adventure!
2) I missed your beautiful face... and lips...

I did it...
1) For Matt.
2) To stand up to Viktor.
3) Because I wonted out.

Alright. Let's sing...
1) The latest hit.
2) A pop throwback.
3) A ballad.

I'm ready for...
1) Bed.
2) Your bed.→

→Victoria...
1) Let's slow down.
2) Show me what you mean...

----------

Splitsville with Chadley...
1) Public breakup, here I come! 25 diamonds
2) Let him handle it.

*Public breakup, here I come!*

...
1) Yes... eventually.
2) Probably not.

You're just too...
1) Ridiculously good looking!
2) Amazing in bed!

(Now I should...)
1) Cry.
2) Say something wistful.

----------

Oh yeah?
1) Singing my praises around the office?
2) You and who?

Seriously?
1) After everything I did for you?
2) Isn't there some way around this?

Chazz...
1) Technically that's true...
2) This isn't your fault.

Nice to see you, too!
1) What was Malachi doing?
2) I've missed you!

Pa-glam-a party?
1) Let's do it! 18 diamonds
2) I don't want to impose.

*Let's do it!*

Let's have...
1) Martinis!
2) Mai tais!
3) Shirley Temples!

Didn't that make you...
1) Angry?
2) Scared?

Was she...
1) Bait?
2) In on the plan?

That's so...
1) Clever.
2) Sad.

I'd love...
1) A hug.
2) One last song.

----------

Hunt?
1) Have you heard of cell phones?
2) What's in your hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...