27 August 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 11 Walkthrough

Chapter Eleven: Take Two


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Okay, why...
1) Take me here?
2) The cloak and dagger act?

Seriously?
1) Of course I'll star in it!
2) Are you in league with Viktor?

...
1) What sort of bad blood?
2) You can count on me.

Can choose all:
Tell me about...
1) My co-stars.
2) The script.
3) Who's funding it.

(I'll...)
1) Squeeze his hand back.
2) Pull my hand away.

Can choose all
I'll spend time with...
1) Seth. 20 diamonds
2) Teja. 20 diamonds
3) Myself.

Are you...
1) Feeling any better?
2) Planning to sue?

Matt...
1) You'd do the same for me.
2) I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks, Matt!
1) I'm really excited about it.
2) ...but I'm not sure I should take it.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him goodbye.
2) Give him a hug.

Seriously? Is it...
1) Because of Matt's injury?
2) All that surprising?

Help you quit?
1) I'm in! 19 diamonds
2) Go on without me.

*I'm in!*

That way they'll see how...
1) Awful he is.
2) Badass you are.

Chazz, you should...
1) Tap him on the shoulder.
2) Yell out his name.

That's a load of crap!
1) You're not that powerful.
2) Matt Rodriguez will follow Chazz.

I'd...
1) Shout it from the rooftops.
2) Take the high road.

----------

Wow...
1) You weren't kidding about needing it fast.
2) How the hell did you find my house?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...