30 August 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 12 Walkthrough

Chapter Twelve: The Underdogs


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



I have one.
1) Why meet here?
2) Is that a rat in the corner?

I'm Joylene...
1) Don't believe the bad press.
2) But you can call me 'Duchess.'

Outfit:
- NATTY NOBLE 25 diamonds

(I'll...)
1) Be short with him.
2) Flirt.

(I'll...)
1) Go completely still.
2) Burst into tears.

You can...
1) Hold me.
2) Leave me to my thoughts.

Great idea!
1) We can share a hotel room.
2) Chris should come, too.

Thanks!
1) Hopefully we get the funding.
2) I can't wait to spend time with you!

A night on the town?
1) I'm beyond in! 18 diamonds
2) Not tonight.

*I'm beyond in!*

Let's get...
1) Tequila.
2) Champagne.
3) Dealer's choice!

I...
1) Wanted to work with Hunt.
2) Love period dramas.
3) Know success is the best revenge.

I'll...
1) Absolutely try DJing!
2) Gladly do it with you.*

*DJ DUO You and Addison won over the crowd!

(I should...)
1) Kiss her.
2) Get us some more drinks.

----------

I think we emphasize the movie's...
1) Timelessness.
2) Star-power.
3) Prestige.

Hit the town with me?
1) Absolutely! 20 diamonds
2) Not tonight.

*Absolutely!*

Let's get...
1) Tacos.
2) Gyros.
3) Bao.

Thanks.
1) Is that the Golden Gate Bridge?
2) You sure know San Francisco well...

This is the spot?
1) Are you sure we're in the right place?
2) It's so... trendy.

Can you show me...
1) The Golden Gate Bridge?
2) Where you used to live?

Thomas...
1) Tell me more...
2) I might turn into a pumpkin soon!

----------

Wow... it's so...
1) Big.
2) Modern.

Really?
1) But... you're not actually walking.
2) How interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...