12 August 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 12 Walkthrough

Chapter Twelve: The Kraken


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Kate...
1) It'll all be okay.
2) You have to stay strong.

Just remember...
1) You 're not alone.
2) I won't rest until you're free.

The red octopus reminds me of: Nikolai

MASTER DETECTIVE You remembered Nikolai's tattoo.

I think Nikolai...
1) Has a grudge against the Sterlings.
2) Had a thing for Kate.

I bet it's...
1) Waverunner.
2) Reckless.
3) The Grantmobile.

Grant...
1) You don't have anything to prove.
2) What's bothering you?

Limited time of choice:
Grant! Turn... 
1) Port!
2) Starboard!

Flynn...
1) What does the red octopus mean? 
2) What made you trust Nikolai?

We should...
1) Find his secrets! 🔎 16 diamonds
2) Keep going.

*Find his secrets!*

CLUE FOUND You found The Sterling Photo.

Maybe...
1) He's settling an old grudge. 
2) He's totally lost it.

CLUE CHECK! You remembered The Russian Carving.

Flynn...
1) Do you think he'll try to kill her? 
2) Why would he kill her sons?

----------

Nikolai, please... 
1) We're friends...
2) Let's have a drink... 
3) I understand you...

Nikolai, the red octopus represents...
1) How you see yourself.
2) Your inner demons.
3) Your past.

(I should...)
1) Try to save him. 🔎 18 diamonds
2) Hold his hand.

*Try to save him.*

I'll ask...
1) Naomi.
2) Grant.
3) Flynn.
4) Duffy.

CLUE FOUND You found The Carved Octopus.

----------

You've collected 18 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...