17 August 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 19 Walkthrough


Chapter Nineteen: You Are Cordially Invited


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Mara...
1) Give 'em hell!
2) It's too dangerous!

Wow, Olivia...
1) That's badass.
2) Where's my knife?

I'M GOING TO...
1) Kick some ass. 12 diamonds
2) Let Bertrand handle it.*

*DELEGATION You gave Bertrand the sword to fend off the attackers.

*Kick some ass. *

Limited time of choices (2 times):
I should...
1) Jump over the couch. 🔥+Legend
2) Run into the couch.

I should...
1) Slash him. ðŸ”¥+Legend
2) Drop kick him.
3) Sail past him.

Penelope! Think of...
1) Zeke!
2) Living!
3) Poodles!

Limited time of choice:
I should...
1) Throw a dress on him and shroud his vision.
2) Use my self-defense training! ðŸ”¥+Legend
3) Stop, drop, and roll.

Olivia...
1) That was amazing!
2) How many knives do you have?
3) I can do better.

I will walk down that aisle...
1) No matter how many times you try to stop me.
2) Even if I have to line it with your corpses!

Limited time of choice:
I should...
1) Knock the gun away. 
2) Kick him in the groin. 
3) Stab at his leg. 
🔥+Legend

KICKING ASS AND GIVING SASS You helped defend everyone from the assassins!

----------

Let Bertrand handle it

Penelope! Think of...
1) Zeke!
2) Living!
3) Poodles!

I should...
1) Shout a warning.
2) Throw a hanger at the assassin.


----------

Okay?
1) Pfft. Not even a scratch.
2) It could've been worse.
3) No! I'm missing my wedding!

Mara...
1) I'm just glad you're alive. 
2) We kicked their asses.

Outfits:
- FAIRY TALE ROMANCE 25 diamonds
- SIMPLY ROMANCE

I'll...
1) Wear them.
2) Leave them here.

If we're kept apart any longer, I'll...
1) Drive this carriage myself.
2) Cry.
3) Sue Cordonia for cruel and unusual punishment.

(I should say...)
1) Your queen is here!
2) Clap for me!
3) 'Sup.

(I should...)
1) Cheer with them.
2) Wave with dignity.
3) Blow the crowd a kiss and wink.

Aww, Bertrand... 
1) This calls for a hug! 
2) Thank you.

I WANT TO WALK DOWN THE AISLE...
- With Bertrand.
- By myself.

(I should...)
1) Flash a smile. 
2) Wink at Liam.

Liam...
1) I'm just trying to keep up with my handsome fiance.
2) You're making me wish we were alone instead of at a cathedral...

(I should make this...)
1) A sweet kiss. 
2) A steamy kiss.
+ Soulmates

NOW AND FOREVER MORE You married Liam!

Everyone...
1) Thank you so much for sharing this moment with us.
2) Tell your children and your children's children about this glorious day!
3) It's finally time for the party!

(I should...)
1) Smile and wave.
2) Kiss Liam!
+ Soulmates


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...