18 August 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 13 Walkthrough

Chapter Thirteen: Under the Bed


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



CLUE CHECK! Grant knew about The Sterling Photos.

CLUE FOUND You found The Octopus Mask.

...
1) Yes.
2) No.
3) Maybe?

(I'll ask...)
1) Grant.
2) Naomi.
3) Flynn.

Flynn.
(I want to...) 
1) Kiss Flynn.
2) Hug Flynn.

Outfit:
- LAW AND ORDER 25 diamonds

I...
1) Actually feel bad for Duffy. 
2) Am kind of enjoying this.

...
1) Yes.
2) No.
3) Maybe?

True, but...
1) You really can't trust anyone.
2) At least justice has been served.

Join me in my island cabin?
1) I'd love to. 30 diamonds
2) I can't.

*I'd love to.*

Truthfully... 
1) It kinda does. 
2) Not really.

So tell me...
1) How often do you come here? 
2) Did you come here as a kid?

(I want to...)
1) Kiss him.→
2) Go for another bite of pie.

→...
1) Absolutely!→
2) No.

→LEGAL BRIEFS You hooked up with Grant at his cabin.

----------

Honestly...
1) For Kate, I'd do anything.
2) I'm looking forward to it.

I think...
1) We should look around. 🔎 16 diamonds
2) It's too risky.

*We should look around.*

Let's check... 
1) His computer. 
2) His drawers. 
3) His closet.

CLUE CHECK! You remembered The Teddy Bear.

CLUE FOUND You found The Stolen Bra.

----------

CLUE FOUND You found The Sterling Records.

----------

You've collected 21 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...