21 July 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 9 Walkthrough

Chapter Nine: The Rocket's Red Glare


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Naomi...
1) You're right.
2) Give us a minute.

That's...
1) Impressive.
2) Creepy.

Outfit:
- RUBY ROSES 25 diamonds

(Can choose all)
Naomi...
1) Have you heard anything yet?
2) Is Scarlett here?
3) How do the Sterlings seem?

I am.
1) I love to crack open a case.
2) How can you resist a good mystery?

I'll have...
1) A mint julep.
2) A glass of rose.
3) A tequila gimlet.

Bryce...
1) It's great to see you, too.
2) I'm sorry for your loss.
3) Leave me alone.

(I should...)
1) Cut right through the show.
2) Work my way through the crowd.

CLUE FOUND You found The Apron Scrap.

I'll...
- Sit with Grant. 19 diamonds
- Sit with Flynn. 19 diamonds
- Sit with Naomi. 19 diamonds
- Sit alone.

*Sit with Flynn.*

I think...
1) He really is a threat.
2) It's probably a coincidence.

...
1) Yeah...
2) Not really...

Flynn...
1) Did you come to this as a kid?
2) Do you see your mother much?

(I want to...)
1) Kiss him.*
2) Pull away.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM! You made out with Flynn under the fireworks!

----------

You've collected 14 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...