26 July 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 7 Walkthrough

Chapter Seven: A Shot Across the Bow...


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


First off...
1) Thanks for coming so quickly.
2) Don't worry, I'm okay... I think.

But...
1) I still feel ashamed.
2) Should I have done something different?

I...
1) Want to go public.
2) Don't think I'm ready for that.

I'd like some time with...
- Matt 30 diamonds
- Teja 30 diamonds
- Seth 30 diamonds
- Victoria 30 diamonds
- Myself

*I'd like some time with Seth*

It would be nice to have...
1) A friend around.
2) Someone to snuggle with.

I just feel...
1) Cornered.
2) Angry.

Seth...
1) Where is this coming from?
2) It's not your choice, it's mine.

If you ask me...
1) You sound awesome.
2) We should track down those jerks and egg their houses.

Right now, you can help by...
1) Cuddling with me.
2) Watching Doctor Who reruns with me.

----------

...
1) Whatever it is, spit it out.
2) Did Viktor call you?

(Who should I talk to?)
1) Tommy.
2) Matt.

First tell me...
1) Why is it so disgusting?
2) Who chose this gross trailer?

Tommy
1) What's going on here?
2) Is someone pranking me?

Can you...
1) Skip it?
2) Be any more vague?

...
1) I'd love to come to your beach birthday! 15 diamonds
2) I'll sit this one out.

*I'd love to come to your beach birthday!*

...
1) It's amazing!
2) What, no volleyball?

I'll have...
1) A Crash and Burn!
2) A glass of prosecco.
3) Root beer.

(I should...)
1) Tell the truth.
2) Pretend everything's fine.

I'll...
1) Totally jump in the ocean!
2) Sit this one out.

You should wish for...
1) More nights like this.
2) A Ferrari!

----------

Really?
1) 'Doll?'
2) Don't you know?

In that case...
1) You're fired!
2) I quit!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! :) Should I talk to Tommy or Matt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Sorry i didnt reply earlier :( No matter who you talk to, you will still talk to Dave.

      Delete
    2. Ok cool thanks, no problem :) and you're welcome!

      Delete
  2. Should I fire Tad or should I quit

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...