20 July 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 15 Walkthrough


Chapter Fifteen: Light the Night


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



As Duchess of Valtoria...
1) I ask that we talk this over, and come to an understanding.
2) I can replace any clothes you take from Hana.
3) Mara, I command you to seize her!

Lorelai...
1) Cutting off Hana won't bring her back to you.
2) I'm proud of my resilience.
3) Who are you calling a weed?

What do you do?
1) Stage a heist to steal back Hana's dress! 15 diamonds
2) Stay out of it.

*Stage a heist to steal back Hana's dress!*

WE SHOULD RECRUIT...
- Olivia.
- Maxwell

It'll be easy. Just...
1) Throw a tantrum.
2) Wield your family name.
3) Flirt with her.

Limited time of choice:
Uh...
1) I go where I please!
2) I'm expanding my wardrobe through conquest!
3) Look, a T-Rex right behind you!

Hana...
1) You look amazing!
2) Tell me you're wearing that tonight!

You don't have to thank you me, Hana...
1) I've got your back. No matter what.
2) Your mother's face when she finds out will be reward enough.
3) You look too good in that dress to lose it.

Hana...
1) Lorelai can't have meant what she said.
2) She's underestimated you from the start.

YES TO THE DRESS You helped Hana get her special dress back!

----------

Outfit:
- DAZZLIN' THE ROOM 20 diamonds

You guys are all business...
1) Your wishes should be more personal.
2) Cordonia is lucky to have people like that.

If that's true...
1) Then maybe I've misjudged her.
2) Someone should tell her that this isn't how love works.

Don't lose hope...
1) They can still be convinced.
2) You still have your friends.
3) Fewer clothes means more shopping!

Limited time of choice:
He's trying to land a client. The...
1) Portland Group.
2) Puerto Vallarta Group.
3) Portera Group.

Rashad...
1) It's a better chance than you had before.
2) Hana could really use a favor right now.
3) I wonder if any rival firms would like this introduction instead...

Let's hope so. Either way, you...
1) Proved something to yourself.
2) Stuck it to your mother.
3) Helped your family.

I'd say...
1) 'Do the right thing and turn yourself.'
2) 'I feel sorry for you.'
3) 'Make peace with your gods.'

I leave behind...
1) Fear.
2) Naivete.
3) Minimum wage waitress jobs.

I wish for...
1) A Cordonia united.
2) Eternal love.
3) The happiness of my friends.

Limited time of choice:
And we look forward to...
1) Having them!
2) Attending theirs!

Lorelai...
1) I forgive you.
2) If you were rude?
3) Hana deserves that apology more than I do.

What do you do?
1) Go to the balcony with Liam. 16 diamonds
2) Stay on the shore.

*Go to the balcony with Liam.*

You should let go of...
1) Your fears about being a good ruler.
2) Your remarkable restraint...
3) Nothing, you're absolutely perfect.

If I were you, I'd wish...
1) To break open the royal treasury for the party of the century!
2) For a million nights like this one.
3) For infinite alone time...

Actually...
1) I'm excited!
2) I'm nervous...
3) I've never really thought about it.

Liam...
1) What if I can't have kids?
2) What kind of father do you think you'll be?
3) I'm ready to start trying now!

(I should...)
1) Hold Liam's hand.
2) Wrap my arm around his waist.
3) Grab his butt. +Soulmates

Liam, I want you to...
1) Pick me up. →
2) Hold me down. →
3) Accompany me back to the party.

→Just...
1) My turf, my rules.
2) Shut up and take me!
3) How often does a girl get to give orders to a king?

Liam...
1) You're hotter than the lanterns!
2) You follow orders well.

You can take me...
1) To the bedroom.
2) Right here on the balcony.

BURNING LIGHT You lit more than a lantern with Liam!

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...