14 July 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 8 Walkthrough

Chapter Eight: ...And Found


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Tell me...
1) Were there any signs of sexual assault?
2) What about the bruises?
3) How quickly will she recover?
4) Was she drugged?

I feel...
1) Worried.
2) Vindicated.

Well...
1) Flyn n deserves most of the credit.
2) Naomi found the cabin.
3) I got a good lead.

Kate, it's okay...
1) He deserved it.
2) You didn't do it.

...
1) Anything you want, Kate. 20 diamonds
2) You should probably rest.

*Anything you want, Kate.*

I'm...
1) Still the same old college Lencel.
2) A different person now.

That's not true. What about...
1) Flynn?
2) Me?

Actually...
1) Flynn.
2) Grant.
3) Naomi.
4) Just you.

(I should...)
1) Kiss her forehead.
2) Squeeze her hand.

BFFS You stayed and bonded with Kate!

----------
(Up to you if you wanna call it a date or not)
Sure...
1) It's a date!
2) I need to pick up some flowers, too.

But...
1) Isn't that for tourists?
2) Why aren't we eating it yet?

I'd like...
1) Cherry.
2) Green Apple.
3) Chocolate.

She loves... (She will likes any flowers)
1) Roses. 
2) Sunflowers. 
3) Tulips.

I wished...
1) To catch Kate's kidnapper.
2) For true love.
3) No dice, I'm not telling.

Join me in my office?
1) I'm in. 30 diamonds ðŸ”Ž
2) I should head back.

*I'm in.*

Let me guess, you tackled...
1) Multiple parking tickets.
2) A hub cap thief.
3) White-collar crime.

CLUE FOUND You found The Drug Raid Photo.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him.→
2) Step away.

→ (I should...)
1) Take his shirt off.
2) Slow things down.

----------

...
1) I'm so sorry.
2) Yes.

CLUE FOUND You found The Bloody Knife.

Chief Walsh...
1) She used it in self-defense!
2) Kate could never have hurt Tanner!

----------

You've collected 13 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...