18 July 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Book 2 Chapter 6 Walkthrough

Chapter Six: Are You Ready to RUMBLE?


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


So...
1) What's going on here?
2) Let me guess, we're shooting a love scene.

(I should...)
1) Bow back.
2) Shake his hand.
3) Lie and say I'm a fan.

Train with me instead?
1) Let's do it! 20 diamonds
2) I'll stick with Hardgrave.

*Let's do it!*

Definitely. You...
1) Better know what you're doing.
2) Are officially my savior.

Whoa!
1) Show me again.
2) Let me try.

Oh, really?
1) Have we met?
2) Will it make me look totally badass?

Seriously?
1) You're twice my size!
2) I was born ready.

You know what would make me feel good?
1) A kiss.
2) Flipping you again.

HITTING THE MATTS You worked through your martial arts training with Matt!

---------

Wait a second...
1) You think you're the star?
2) You two know each other?

(I should...)
1) Get started without her.
2) Complain to Tommy.

Wait...
1) We're doing what, now?
2) Have either of us found the evidence?

(I should...)
1) Flip her!
2) Ignore her.

The thing is, Apricott...
1) Has a serious attitude problem.
2) Isn't taking this production seriously.

I want you to...
1) Fire her!
2) Tell her she needs to shape up.

Outfit:
- DRESSED TO KILL 25 diamonds
- ATHLEISURE

(I should...)
1) Taunt her.
2) Step towards her.

(I should...)
1) Stick to the choreography.
2) Improvise.

GETTING SOME ACTION You nailed the spy fight sequence with Apricott!

Apricott...
1) Great job today.
2) I'm shocked you pulled that off.

I understand.
1) Should we reschedule?
2) Is it easier if I come to your office?

Wow. Your place is so...
1) Lovely.
2) Creepy.

How elaborate!
1) Do you always dine by candlelight?
2) When did you have time to prepare all this?

Quite a spread.
1) It looks amazing!
2) ...but I don't eat meat.

The thing is...
1) She's a total brat.
2) She's not taking the production seriously.

But...
1) That's pure nepotism!
2) You'll at least discipline her, won't you?

Viktor, that's...
1) Hilarious!
2) Wildly inappropriate.

(I'll...)
1) Throw wine in his face!
2) Shove him away!


1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo glad I chose to adopt the ocelot (i named him Deimos btw xd), it was great when he bit that jerk!

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...