14 July 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 14 Walkthrough


Chapter Fourteen: Welcome, One and All


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam



Hana, look...
1) You've survived assassins. I think you can handle your parents.
2) Maybe they've come all this way to apologize.
3) Just say the word and I'll kick them out.

Bertrand...
1) I'm glad you've got a second chance.
2) Savannah and Bartie are counting on you.

Outfit:
- PHOENIX RISING 25 diamonds
- LADY OF THE HOUSE

*PHOENIX RISING*

A hat?
1) Those aren't exactly my thing.
2) Did you s-say... fancy hat?

Wow...
1) I'm the queen of hats!
2) Did this hat eat a bunch of smaller hats to get here?

HOME IS WHERE THE HAT IS At long last, you have a fancy hat of your own!

(I should...)
1) Wear the hat tonight.
2) Take it off.

----------

As long as I'm the Duchess of Valtoria, I promise...
1) To be the best ruler I can be.
2) To make the Beaumonts' Bashes look like a snoozefest!
3) Not to hog the spotlight all the time.

Madeleine...
1) I'm glad you're still with us.
2) Guess they shouldn't have used poison to take down a snake.

Kiara...
1) And I'm very grateful that my smartest ally stayed with me.
2) Are you doing okay?

Your Majesty...
1) You deserve time to grieve.
2) What would Constantine say if he were here?

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Scream!
2) Fight back!
3) Stay calm!

It's been an interesting few days...
1) How are you holding up?
2) Is Lythikos still holding together?
3) Have you seen Lucretia since Mara took her in?

Olivia...
1) Say it. We're friends now.*
2) Looks like we're stuck with each other.

*ONE OF US You've got Olivia on your side!

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Adopt the red panda cubs 18 diamonds*
- Don't adopt the red panda cubs

*Adopt the red panda cubs *

*RED PAN-DUH! You adopted the red panda cubs!

Awww...
1) Like little trash pandas, but with extra panda!
2) All fuzzy babies are good babies!
3) You're right, the giant pandas were much cuter!

WHO DO YOU PICK?
- Drake
- Liam
- Zeke
- Maxwell
- Hana

(I should...)
1) See where this goes.
2) Rescue Liam from the vicious attacker!

PRECIOUS PANDA-EMIC You played with your new red panda cubs at the duchy menagerie!

----------

What?!
1) You don't own her!
2) Hana, what do you have to say about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...