3 March 2018

The Sophomore Book 2 Chapter 13 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Thirteen: U Got It Bad


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Yes, but we can...
1) Enjoy it anyway!
2) Make fun of it with our friends!
3) Turn it into a drinking game!

I think...
1) We're up to the challenge! 15 diamonds* (Improves James's confidence)
2) I'll hove to pass.

*We're up to the challenge!*

I'm going to...
1) Grab a few off the stack while you distract him!
2) Convince him to give them to us.
3) Pretend to work for Cassandra Leigh.

POSTER WILD You and Reyna got away with James's posters!

Really?
1) Have you ever done anything like this before?
2) Are you inspired to write a spy novel now?
3) I bet James will be grateful.

----------

Well...
1) Give it a chance!
2) Bring on the Hollywood cliches.
3) Your play was way better.

TRUE DEDICATION James is grateful for all your support this year.

*CONFIDENCE IMPROVED You helped James feel more confident.

PLAYING MATCHMAKER You've encouraged James and Reyna's interest in each other.

WRITE FOR EACH OTHER James and Reyna are officially dating!

I...
1) Liked how they kept your social message.
2) Liked the noir setting.
3) Thought it was hilarious, but not on purpose.

POWELL TO THE PEOPLE Chris declared a political science major.

About declaring an English major?
1) I'm really confident about it.
2) I'm a little uncertain.

LIAD THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC Kaitlyn declared a music major.

I really like...
1) Journalism.
2) Fiction.
3) Poetry.

Okay, Alice...
1) Is there any of your work that I can read?
2) What did you do before you became a professor?
3) Did you know Professor Vasquez well?

MY FAIR MAJOR You declared an English major!

I recommend we go...
1) In one large mob!
2) In several, smaller groups.

Kaitlyn...
1) Chill out!
2) Natasha's trying to get under your skin.
3) Maybe Natasha's coming around.

We should...
1) Нуре [band's name]! 17 diamonds (Improves Kaitlyn's confidence)
2) Leave it alone.

*Нуре [band's name]!*

The best thing about them is...
1) Their unique sound.
2) The way they support each other.
3) Their awesome style.

----------

You need to...
1) Believe in yourself and [band's name].
2) Apologize to the girls.
3) Reassure Annisa that she's special to you.*

*PLAYING MATCHMAKER You've encouraged Kaitlyn's interest in Annisa.

Wow...
1) I'm so proud of you.
2) Maybe there's a hope foe her yet.

CONFIDENCE IMPROVED You helped Kaitlyn feel more confident.

FIRST PICK Kaitlyn is grateful for all your support this year.

ON A HIGH NOTE Kaitlyn and Annisa are officially dating!

THEY ARE THE CHAMPIONS [band's name] won the battle of

Kaitlyn...
1) I knew you'd win!
2) You're one step closer to your dream!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...