3 March 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 1 Walkthrough


Chapter One: Twilight Hour


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Limited time of choice:
(I need to...)
1) Run to Liam!
2) Look for Hana and Maxwell!
3) Grab Drake!

Me?
1) You aren't coming with us?
2) I've got this! Go protect our King!

Drake, you...
1) Took a bullet for me.
2) Don't look so good.

Limited time of choice: 
(I should grab...)
1) A syringe.
2) An alcohol swab.
3) Nothing.

A distraction, huh?
1) Being so far from civilization... Does it remind you of camping with your dad?
2) What happened back there at the palace tonight?

Seeing you all safe... I...
1) Knew you wouldn't let those bastards win!
2) Feel like I can finally breathe again!

Liam, did... anyone get hurt? What about...
1) Your father and Regina?
2) Olivia?
3) Savannah and the baby?

Me? I'll...
1) Do my best...
2) Personally make sure every single citizen feels safe. Whatever it takes.

After everything that just happened...
1) I know exactly what you mean.
2) Saving House Beaumont is even more important.

Oh, Maxwell...
1) You already show me that almost every day.
2) I was scared for you too.

Liam...
1) The sooner I'm married to you, the better. + Soulmates
2) Cordonia needs us. Needs this.

What do you do?
1) Stay with Liam. 12 diamonds
2) Return to the main room.

*Stay with Liam.*

Liam...
1) I was worried about you too.
2) I'm tougher than you think I am.

Hey...
1) You couldn't have known this would happen.
2) I've never seen you so angry before!

Well...
1) I just hope we never have to use it again.
2) Your safe house interior decorating needs work.

I feel the same way...
1) And I really want to kiss you.
2) Although we should really head back to the others.

Now...
1) I had more than just kissing in mind.
2) Will you hold me for awhile?

(I should...)
1) Kiss his bruises.
2) Distract him from his bruises.

I'm...
1) Just happy.
2) Sleepy.
3) Very much alive.

THEN TIME STOOD STILL You made love with Liam in the safe house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...