3 March 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 13 Walkthrough


Chapter ThirteenRock Bottom


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


A whole box...
1) Things must be even worse than I thought.
2) You didn't even get an old-fashioned glaze?

Who would have told them all this?
1) It had to be Victoria.
2) It makes the entire crew look bad!

Thanks, Chazz.
1) You're such a good friend.
2) You don't owe me that...

I'll call...
1) Matt. 
2) Teja.
3) Victoria.

(I'll...)
1) Just push through and ignore them.
2) Smile for some photos so they leave me alone.

Hey, Seth.
1) I didn't mean to interrupt. 
2) Mind if I join you for a while? 
3) Nice night, isn't it?

There's not much to tell.
1) You must have seen the tabloids. 
2) The movie's over.

I should...
1) Take things further... 20 diamonds
2) Get some sleep.

*Take things further...*

...
1) And wise, apparently. 
2) Right back at you.

...
1) You're the comedian. I thought you wanted laughs!
2) I'm ticklish.

Keep going? 
1) Absolutely!*
2) Let's take it slow.

*ROOFTOP ROMANCE Things got steamy between you and Seth!

----------

(I should...)
1) Invite her in.
2) Talk to her through the door.

Wow, Gloria!
1) Your place is beautiful!
2) This is nothing like what I expected...

They put you on the poster?
1) But that's a huge deal!
2) You should go on Antiques Roadshow!

Regrets?
1) It sounds like a better career than I'll ever have!
2) Okay, dish. Did you marry the wrong guy?

Really?
1) I can't imagine that.
2) That's not so bad...

Oh, Gloria...
1) I'm so sorry.
2) You couldn't have known!

Thank you, Gloria.
1) You helped me realize what really matters.
2) I promise, I won't let you down.

Now's my chance!
1) I'll duck out the front! 
2) I'll sneak out the side!



2 comments:

  1. i hope matt, teja and victoria come CRAWLING BACK and BEG ON THEIR KNEES FOR FORGIVENESS or im not forgiving their JUDGEMENTAL STUPID ASSES >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, at least on knees! haha They were friendly all time and immediately decided that leak was me without any proof. I mean that look obvious that only MC knew, but why i need tell it? No reasons.

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...