8 March 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 1 Walkthrough


Chapter One: True Love, Guaranteed


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


He's too good to be true...
1) You're so lucky!
2) What's the catch? 
3) Is he a paid actor?

True love, guaranteed?
1) Sounds amazing. Sign me up! 
2) I'll believe it when I see it!
3) Hey, whatever gets me a date.

Really?
1) Sounds like exactly what I need! 
2) Sounds like a sales pitch.
3) Maybe you're my perfect match...

Next questions is up to you.

----------

My answers for questions:

On a road trip with your partner, you'd prefer someone who...
1) Trades anecdotes and engages in lively conversation.
2) Listens to music with you, taking in the scenery.

Your ideal match is...
1) Guarded at first. It takes time for them to open up.
2) Open right away! They make the first move.

You're transported into a fantasy novel. Which character is more attractive?
1) A magnetic ruler, leading and inspiring the people.
2) A silent, formidable warrior, fighting evil from the shadows.

What is a better monument to your love?
1) Carving your initials in a tree. 
2) Getting matching tattoos together.

An ideal surprise date from your perfect match would be...
1) A cozy night in with a home cooked meal over candlelight.
2) Skydiving over the coast of New Zealand!

Your partner is facing an unbeatable enemy. What strategy do they use?
1) Fight dirty.
2) Convince the enemy to become an ally.

Your perfect match has just defeated a supervillain. What do they do next?
1) Spout a witty catchphrase.
2) Righteously condemn the villain's actions.

You have to be apart for a few months. Your perfect match...
1) Sends you handwritten love letters.
2) Sends you memes.

What is your ideal lover's signature move on the dance floor?
1) Slow dancing cheek-to-cheek.
2) Just having fun, dancing like no one is watching.

For their birthday party, your match would prefer...
1) A surprise party!
2) A perfect day, planned meticulously.

Your perfect match is hosting a dinner party. They serve...
1) Thoughtfully paired wine and entrees.
2) Whatever they're craving.

Your date orders cocktails for you at a bar. Which do they choose?
1) The craziest, most original drink on the menu.
2) A trendy new menu item that food critics are buzzing about.

WHICH QUALITY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- Language Skills*
- Music Skills
- Massage Skills
- Animal Lover

*POLYGLOT You requested a match who speaks multiple languages!

WHAT ELSE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- Language Skills 12 diamonds
- Music Skills 12 diamonds
- Massage Skills 12 diamonds
- Animal Lover 12 diamonds
- All of the above 36 diamonds**
- Nothing more

**JACK OF ALL TRADES You requested a match with all possible qualities!



I can say this is like that :D

----------

Oh, really?
1) Aw, it's so sweet that you were worried about me!
2) I can take care of myself, you know.
3) You just wanted the dirt on this Mystery Company, huh?

I think...
1) It's going to be great!
2) I'm still not sure about this...
3) There better be a money-back guarantee.

Outfits:
- LOVELY LACE 25 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

Meet your Perfect Match!
1) Give a welcoming smile.
2) Freeze nervously!




4 comments:

  1. OK, kinda cool that I had different questions than you. Not all but some where different. I got The Rebel for my match lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine an Activist, he took me into a building, by cheating the lock, lol. His job was Engineering Spacecraft!

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...