24 February 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 12 Walkthrough


Chapter Twelve: Broken Arted


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



Hey, Victoria.
1) Do they need me on set?
2) Is there something crappy you forgot to say earlier?

You say you want to make up, but...
1) I don't have any problem with you! 
2) Why should I believe you?

Seriously?
1) Why?
2) I'm the one who should feel threatened.

Okay, but...
1) This could be your chance to turn things around!
2) You must have made enough to retire.
3) Who cares what they say? Make the movies you want!

Girl's night?
1) Hell yes. 19 diamonds
2) Not tonight.

*Hell yes.*

Uh...
1) Are you serious?
2) Where are you taking us?
3) I guess I'm game if you are.

Your time?
1) Did you work here?
2) Does that mean you can explain the tiny top hats?

Victoria...
1) I'm pretty sure you're well past waiting tables.
2) But this tequila is so fresh!

Whoa, there.
1) I live here.
2) I thought it'd fit the night's mood.

(1st option more for love relationship, 2nd - for friends, but actually don't affect on anything)
I think...
1) Gloria hit the nail on the head.
2) She got a couple cosmic wires crossed. 

(I should...)
1) Put my arm around her. *
2) Pour the wine.**

*THE WARMEST KISS You snuggled up with your former rival!
**ENEMIES TO FRIENDS You had a great night out with your former rival!

----------

What's going on?
1) Did Markus change the script again? 
2) Who are all the people in suits?

Wanna distract the executives?
1) I'm in. 18 diamonds
2) I don’t think I can.

*I'm in.*

The set tour! So you can... 
1) Understand today's shoot. Exec score up
2) Get to know us!

The scenes in the meadow...
1) Give viewers background on the characters. Exec score up!
2) Kick off the conflict between me and Victoria. Exec score up!

(I'll take them to...)
1) The stables.
2) Craft services. Exec score up!

LINKED IN You just got a reference to the most powerful producer in Hollywood!

Yeah...
1) Maybe you could stay and help me?
2) I'll see you later.

----------

(I should...)
1) Go tense.
2) Get flirty.

(Now I'll...)
1) Step backwards like he's scared me.
2) Stand my ground and look him in the eye.

(I should...)
1) Tell them I'm not the leak!
2) Stay quiet and hope they don't assume it's me...

(I should...)
1) Try to fix it.
2) Ask Teja to back me up.

(I should...) 
1) Talk to Matt.
2) Talk to Teja.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...