10 March 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 14 Walkthrough


Chapter FourteenThe Friend Whisperer


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Look...
1) I left something at Matt's house.
2) I just want to apologize.

I promise I'll be quick.
1) I just want to apologize.
2) I need you to know how important you are to me.

How did you know about... 
1) What Victoria and I talked about. 
2) My audition.
3) My mom's bracelet.* (This option might be different and up to your choice in steam room)

*DETECTIVE SCORE UP You correctly identified the weakness in Spencer's story.

Wait, if you were recording us, that means...
1) You must be the leak!
2) You planted a device on Matt.

After we talk to...
1) The tabloids.
2) Your other clients.

Wow, Matt.
1) I've never seen you so angry!
2) Are you okay?

Matt...
1) Have you already lined up another part?
2) Who do you think would hire me now?
3) I'm assuming you're referring to waiting tables?

But what about...
1) The cost?
2) The studio execs?

Oh, you know... 
1) Pretty much perfectly. 
2) I keyed all his cars.

I came...
1) To apologize.
2) To explain what really happened...

I wouldn't mind...
1) A kiss from you.
2) If you directed the film!

I should...
1) Go get Victoria! 25 diamonds
2) Let her go.

*Go get Victoria!*

I'm so glad you're on board.
1) I think you'll make an even better movie than Markus!
2) I'll get to see your beautiful face every day.

I can't believe...
1) You haven't attacked me yet! 
2) You're making the killer cart movie!

(I should...)
1) Kiss her... and maybe do a few other things...
2) Crack a joke.

Victoria...
1) We should both get more comfortable...
2) Let's slow things down.

----------

Can we...
1) Get fast food?
2) Head past the Hollywood sign?

Come with me to the club?
1) I'm in. 18 diamonds
2) Sorry... I can't.

*I'm in.*

(I should...)
1) Offer him the last glass of champagne.
2) Give him a quick shoulder rub.

C'mon, now, don't be like that! 
1) You have to stay positive! 
2) Otherwise I'm going home.

You're pretty amazing yourself.
1) So kiss me, already!
2) Take a deep breath and focus on killing it.

Wow, Seth!
1) You totally killed out there!
2) You've got serious beef with Terry, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...