9 March 2018

The Royal Romance Book 3 Chapter 2 Walkthrough


Chapter Two: Crown and Country


Love Interest: Prince Liam


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jensay.
Prince's name = Liam


Liam...
1) Just how fantastical are we talking?
2) Please tell me there'll be apple-themed beverages.

Bastien...
1) Forget about it. I'm just glad you survived.
2) Just don't let it happen again.

If you ask me...
1) Olivia would never do something like this.
2) Olivia should be investigated.

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Duck!
2) Block!
3) Freeze!

(I should...) 
1) Dodge!
2) Stumble!
3) Weave!

(I should...)
1) Panic!
2) Step toward her! 
3) Step away from her!

QUICK THINKING You defended yourself against your unknown attacker!

You're...
1) A weirdly friendly assassin?
2) My new bodyguard?

Let's do it...
1) I want people to be as excited about our wedding as we are.
2) We need to get the word out!

ONE STEP AHEAD Your engagement photo will help promote the Unity Tour!

Outfits:
- STATE OF AFFAIRS 25 diamonds + Statement
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Mara...
1) Thank you.
2) You'd better watch me like a hawk!

(I should...)
1) Give her a huge hug! ê+ Relationship
2) Ask why she's still here.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...) 
1) Miss!
2) Aim! + Crowd
3) Freeze!

Hana...
1) If anyone can do it all, it's you.
2) You'll be a world archery champion in no time!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Tell Mara to stand down! + Crowd
2) Wave my arms to get Mara's attention!

(I'll write...)
1) 'You've done Cordonia proud.' 
2) 'Send ten bottles to my room, stat!' 
3) 'Apple water is not a real drink.'

You know...
1) I could get you a medal.
2) You're worth more than any of the nobles here.

Look at it this way...
1) You've knocked it out of the park so far.
2) You'll have me to help you.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Bite my tongue!
2) Bite the apple! + Crowd
3) Bite nothing!

CARPE DIEM You encouraged the Cordonian people to enjoy the festival!

+ Statement (?) Probably if you made photos in chapter 18 in book 2.

FRONT PAGE Your photos helped spread word of the Unity Tour!

Safe?
1) As safe as houses!
2) We will be. + Statement 
3) That's a relative term...

The Royal Guard is still searching for the attackers...
1) But I promise we'll get to the bottom of this. + Statement 
2) But you should all watch your backs.
3) But whoever they are, they're going to regret it.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Ask everyone to quiet down!
2) Shout for them to listen! + Statement 

Listen up...
1) No true king would give into their demands. + Statement 
2) This is no time to be cowards!

STANDING STRONG You rallied the people during the Five Kingdoms Festival!

Bertrand...
1) Nobody could top Justin.
2) I can handle this on my own.
3) Yes please! Get me some backup!

What do you do?
1) Join Liam for a bath. 19 diamonds
2) Get some sleep.

*Join Liam for a bath.*

Then...
1) I'll let you change.
2) Do you want a hand?

Liam...
1) Is the water ready yet? 
2) This is a good look for you. + Soulmates

Oh...
1) That sounds wonderful. 
2) Thanks, but I've got it.

I'm...
1) Worried about what happens next.
2) Mad as hell at whoever's behind that video.
3) Just glad to be here with you.

I'm feeling very peaceful, although...
1) I'm pretty short on kisses. + Soulmates
2) When you invited me up here, I was hoping for a massage.

Liam...
1) Don't stop now... + Soulmates
2) We should get out of here before we turn into prunes.

WASH YOUR CARES AWAY You shared a sensual midnight bath with Liam!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the walkthroughs. They are so helpful 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you. Its clear you took your time doing these. I find myself reading them before I do a chapter because I want it to turn out good lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so right. Sometimes it's so long chapters, like Royal Romance's chapters x_x Or many books at one day. But i don't wanna complain, i like it anyway xD And check walkthrough is so wise, we want to be ahead lol

      Delete
    2. Royal romance and the freshman have me so hooked! I'm reading the high school one and red carpet diaries to get diamonds that I spend on the other 2! Lol

      Delete
    3. Freshman was so good! Good old days haha. High School and Rules Of Engagement are kinda disappointment for me, i can't make myself to play it, only diamonds can ;D

      Delete
  3. I read through all 4 of the rules of engagement, it was OK. Wish I picked a different guy but it didn't bother me enough to replay them all. Didn't like it enough either to waste the time redoing it either lol. Royal has great drama and I like having to prove I'm better than they give me credit for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel same about Royal Romance :) Hope they will make 1 or 2 more books.

      Delete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...