6 December 2017

The Sophomore Book 2 Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Love Interest: Zig

Chapter One: Hanging by a Moment


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


Well...
1) There must be someone we can talk to.
2) Can't we just make the repairs?
3) Maybe this house isn't safe.

But...
1) We have nowhere else to go.
2) How could you rent us this death trap?

I think...
1) I could really use a moment with you. 12 diamonds
2) We need to focus on the house right now.

*I could really use a moment with you.*

And that would mean...
1) Literally being homeless.
2) Losing a piece of Vasquez's memory.

IT TAKES A VILLAGE You let Zig give you a pep talk.

----------

I can't believe it...
1) How can we be sure it was him?
2) Maybe we pushed him too far.
3) He's a monster.

Sebastian...
1) How could you do this to us?
2) You're a complete bastard.
3) I could report you for destruction of property.

Yeah?
1) Sorry isn't enough. 
2) I don't believe you.

But...
1) I'm sorry things got so screwed up.
2) This doesn't make us even.

Well...
1) Surely there's something you can do. 20 diamonds
2) Thanks for telling me, at least.

*Surely there's something you can do.*

Sebastian...
1) How could he treat you like that?
2) It's okay. You didn't know.

Maybe you just need to...
1) Meet better people.
2) Be more compassionate. 
3) Open up about how you feel.

Honestly...
1) Someday. 
2) Maybe. 
3) Probably not.

DOUBLE AGENT You convinced Sebastian to scout for info.

----------

You could...
1) Research DIY home repairs.
2) Put me up if I get kicked out of my house.
3) Give me all the chocolate you own.

You mean take a break?
1) That would be a relief.*
2) But I want to work on the paper!**

* KNOW YOUR LIMITS You agreed to take a step back from the newspaper.
**

Reyna...
1) I'm sure he knows.
2) You should flirt harder, then.*

*PLAYING MATCHMAKER You've encouraged Reyna's interest in James.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...