5 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen: 16 Secrets For The Perfect Breakup


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

TJ...
1) My list is already finished.
2) Trust me, you're not the coworker I'd choose.
3) Get out, NOW!

Ben, wait!
1) I'm sorry.
2) Don't go.

Playing as Horatio.

Well...
1) The hand of Fate cannot be forced.
2) A modern gentleman is unafraid to let the woman take the lead.
3) What if she says no?

When you put it like that...
1) How can I do anything but ask her out? 16 diamonds
2) I still have to say 'no'.

*How can I do anything but ask her out?*

(I should...)
1) Turn right.
2) Turn left. #WIN

I can't say that I've ever tried those before...
1) I try to stay away from mass manufactured sugar products.
2) They look like claymation slugs.

How do you feel about...
1) Fixed-gear bikes?
2) Pour-over coffee?
3) Typewriters?

(I should...)
1) Kiss Tara.
2) Say goodnight.

#SWEETESTGOODBYE You took Tara on a date! (Your relationship will be affected)

----------

Playing as Brooke.

Who should cheer Analyn up?
- Sereena
- Cole
- Horatio
- Brooke

Playing as Mark.

(I should...)
1) Remind Analyn of the details of my party. 18 diamonds
2) Focus on the present.

*Remind Analyn of the details of my party.*

Analyn, are you drunk already?
1) I'm impressed.
2) Let's get you some water...

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Try to catch Analyn!
2) Try to catch the nachos!

#PINKYPROMISE You promised to always be there for Analyn.

----------

Analyn...
1) You deserve to be with someone who makes you happy.
2) You should talk to Ben.

Playing as Analyn.

Ben...
1) It's beautiful...
2) Where's the part I painted?

(I should...)
1) Kiss Ben! #WIN
2) Hug him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...