6 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 17 Walkthrough

Chapter Seventeen: 17 Things To Never Do At A Work Party


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Sereena! 
1) You look beautiful!
2) Is that really you?

Sereena...
1) I'd love to show you what I've got!* 19 diamonds
2) It's really not ready yet.

*#MARKETTESTED You shared your article with Sereena!

Outfit:
- SHOWSTOPPER 25 diamonds
- PURPLE DRESS

Everyone, this is Ben...
1) My date.
2) The geek from my article.

Mark...
1) You and Ben should be friends! #FAIL
2) You guys are NERDS! ☺#WIN

#POWERCOUPLE Cole brought Amir as his date to the party!

#TOGETHERATLAST Horatio brought Tara as his date to the party!

I am happy...
1) Happy I'm almost done with my first major piece for ClickIt.
2) Happy I met those crazy goofballs I call friends.
3) Happy I'm here with you.

(I should...)
1) Ignore TJ.
2) Give him a piece of my mind.

Ben...
1) Thanks, but I got it from here.
2) Let him have it!

#SPICEOFLIFE Felix brought Isabel as his date to the party! (If you have it, the next choice not appear)

Felix...
1) Go for it! I promise you won't regret it. 16 diamonds
2) We don't want to force you into anything.

Playing as Sereena.

- Champagne
- Mint Mojito
- Tequila Sunrise

Playing as Analyn.

Leah...
1) You're gonna kick ass.
2) Lifestyle blogs are so in right now.

Playing as Horatio.

Ben, I just wanted to say...
1) I'm happy for you and Analyn.
2) If you hurt Analyn, I'll hurt YOU.
3) From a withered tree, a flower blooms.

Playing as Mark.

Yeah...
1) We were pretty dumb.
2) But we've come a long way since then.

Sounds like...
1) A great idea.
2) You two will make a good team.

Playing as Cole.

All we need is...
1) To get in touch with tour biz dev people.
2) A cool two mil for seed money.

Playing as Analyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...