15 December 2017

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 13 Walkthrough


Chapter Thirteen: The Art of Drinking Tea


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam


Bastien...
1) I'm glad you're here to help.
2) I'm still mad at you.
3) Be careful. I'm watching you.

We should...
1) Have Bastien send out search parties. 
2) Look for people he knows there.
3) Put a bounty on his head.

Wait. That's it!
1) His friends!
2) His family!
3) The coats!

TARIQ'S TRAIL You thought of a way to locate Tariq!

That would be...
1) Hana!
2) Maxwell!
3) Me!

Maxwell...
1) It's okay! He's working with us.
2) I need you to keep an eye on him for me.
3) It's been nice knowing you.

Liam...
1) It's gorgeous!
2) I think I see room for more pearls.
3) Gifts are lovely, but all I need is you. ♥ + Romance with Prince

Outfits:
- HANA'S HEART 25 diamonds
- PETAL PINK

Hana...
1) That dress is beautiful.
2) You're beautiful. ♥ + Romance with Hana

What do you do?
- Buy and engrave the cufflinks. 16 diamonds
- Leave them in the shop.

Hana...
1) Who cares what your dad thinks? Let's just have a good time today.
2) You'll be okay. I promise.
3) Your dad didn't seem that bad.

Pardon me...
1) Your Majesties. I hope you enjoy the ceremony.
2) Liam. Adelaide. It's nice to see you both.
3) Madeleine. I should've smelled the brimstone when you walked up.

Olivia...
1) The more the merrier.
2) I guess we can't kick you out.
3) It's okay. You can admit that we're friends.

I...
1) Just want Tariq to face what he did to me.
2) Am ready to throw a party when this is all over.

I think...
1) It's delightfully full-bodied.
2) It tastes like tea.
3) I'd rather be drinking a latte.

Adelaide...
1) Madeleine's a handful, isn't she? ê+ Relationship
2) That was inappropriate of you.
3) How are you liking the tea ceremony?

Umm...
1) Am I interrupting?
2) I'm sensing a lot of tension here.

Honestly...
1) Neville's kind of pretentious.
2) Hana's doing the best she can.
3) What's wrong with taking a break?

Mr. Lee...
1) Leave Hana alone!
2) Let's all take a minute to calm down...
3) I know you mean well, but you and Hana want different things.

Mr. Lee...
1) You should listen to Hana.
2) I'm sorry.

*Cufflinks*

Hmm...
1) They're fit for a king!
2) Handsome, but not as handsome as you. ♥ + Romance with Prince
3) You'll have to get closer so I can see. ♥ + Romance with Prince

Plus...
1) It gave me an excuse to see you. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) Cordonia's crest is beautiful.
3) Who doesn't need more cufflinks?

So you're suggesting...
1) A picturesque, moonlit boat ride?
2) That I'll get to see you without those clothes?

----------

What do you do?
1) Head to the lake to meet Liam. 17 diamonds
2) Go back to the hotel.

*Head to the lake to meet Liam*

A hand?
1) That would be appreciated.
2) Let me show you how it's done!

Liam...
1) You always know the right thing to say.
2) Shouldn't you be keeping your eyes on the water, Captain?

You want me to drive? That sounds...
1) Nerve-racking!
2) Exciting!

Actually...
1) I've got this.
2) I could use a little help.

Liam...
1) You are already a far better man.
2) You can be both.
3) He did what needed to be done.

No need for secrets?
1) I like the sound of that.
2) I don't know, isn't this kind of exciting?

I would like to see...
1) Something historical, like the Forbidden City.
2) Something romantic, like the Yellow Mountain.
3) You shirtless, mostly.

If I become a dragon...
1) Nothing will stand in our way.
2) I will smite all of my enemies!
3) Will I get wings and fire breath?

(I should...) 
1) Kiss Liam. 
2) Thank him.

Liam...
1) You're already the best man in the world.
2) I want nothing more than to be by your side.
3) Keep talking like that and I won't be able to keep my hands off you.

Then let's make this moment unforgettable. Liam...
1) Kiss me again.
2) Take me now.

Oh, yeah?
1) Then what are you waiting for?
2) So have I.

ROCKING THE BOAT You and Liam made love in the boat on the lake.

----------

Hana...
1) You could never disturb me.
2) What are you doing here?
3) I'm far from disturbed, though I would've preferred you in nothing but a robe. ♥ + Romance with Hana

What do you do?
1) Go to dinner with Hana. 18 diamonds
2) Go straight to sleep.

*Go to dinner with Hana.*

It means you're...
1) A good friend.
2) Finally being honest.
3) Hot when you're angry. ♥ + Romance with Hana

An American would get...
1) A steak.
2) Apple pie.
3) One of everything.

New York is...
1) Intoxicating. 
2) Unique.
3) Overwhelming.

The key to fitting in in New York is to...
1) Stand out.
2) Be your fabulous self.
3) Be loud and rude.

So, Hand...
1) Was this a date? ♥ + Romance with Hana
2) Are you feeling better about New York?

It should...
1) Be filled with chocolate.
2) Be sturdy enough to withstand an invasion!
3) Have a 'cute girls only' policy. ♥ + Romance with Hana

There isn't a checklist, per se, but I think we should...
1) Paint our nails.
2) Make out.

Hana...
1) Wow.
2) What about me?

Nothing, just...
1) You make me so happy.
2) You hair looks funny, and it's really cute.

Hana, you don't have to explain.
1) Taking things slow is good.
2) I'm not ready, either.

PILLOW TALK You kissed Hana in a pillow fort after a late dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...