15 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 17 Walkthrough

Chapter SeventeenSo Your Roomie's Moving Out... Now What?


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Brooke...
1) This apartment won't be the same without you!
2) I'm so excited for you and Keo.

- SUNSET FIRE 25 diamonds
- BLACK DRESS

(I should...)
1) Cuddle [dog's name].
2) Chase him!
3) Avoid him!

#RALLYTDGETHER Sereena and Aiyana are official!

Brooke...
1) Hey, it's your party.
2) As long as I get to drink, I don't care what we do.
3) This is not cool.

Playing as Sereena.

Not while you're working for corporate scum!
1) Don't you care about local business owners?
2) You're the problem!

Limited time of choice:
Deny this!
1) Dump the coffee on the manager's head! #OMG
2) Make the coffee undrinkable!
3) Set the carafe down.

You just up and quit your job? That's...
1) Badass.
2) Impulsive.

Yeah. Besides...
1) I can put up with anything for a week.
2) You look like you can reach the top kitchen shelf.

Honestly...
1) My protest was pretty cringeworthy.
2) My life hasn't been the same since Brooke showed up.

You met over a bra?
1) Hey, you guys do you.
2) I've got to hear this story.

Playing as Mark.

If Coleman brought someone home late?
1) He can do what he wants, I don't care.
2) I'd keep sleeping.

If he ate my food, I'd...
1) Ask him to replace it.
2) Throw more dino-nuggets in the oven.

Well, if he started a business in the apartment...
1) I'd make sure he can pay rent.
2) That'd be cool, I guess.

Because I'm Cole's...
1) Boyfriend!
2) Brother!
3) Doctor!

Playing as Horatio.

You want to know how I really met the gang?
1) Let me tell you the tale... 18 diamonds
2) That’s a secret I'll take to my grave.

*Let me tell you the tale...*

I believe...
1) You just volunteered to help a stranger move.
2) You were trapped in her aesthetic aura.
3) You got played, son!

(I should...)
1) Shout and wave my arms!
2) Turn on the jukebox!
3) Offer them free drinks to shut up!

What do you grab?
- Beer
- Tequila Sunrise
- Whiskey

Alright, you all have to answer the question...
1) What's your guilty pleasure TV show?
2) What’s your favorite drink?
3) What's your greatest fear?

When someone calls 'Twister'...
1) You have to spin on the barstool ten times.
2) Drink a martini with a twist.
3) Sing 'Twist and Shout'.

#ANCIENTHSITORY You reminisced about how you met the group!

----------

Who do you talk to?

*Ben*

Ben...
1) That's amazing!
2) I'm glad the publishers are seeing what I see in you.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Ben!
2) Hug him.

*Leah*

Andi's a good kid.
1) She takes after her sister.
2) She'll adjust in no time.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Leah!
2) Hug her.

*Mark*

I'm glad things worked out in the end.
1) And thanks again for investing on [company's name].
2) It was touch-and-go there for a while.

(I should...)
1) Let Mark kiss me!
2) Hug him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...