14 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen16 Things Teens Don’t Want You To Know


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.
Andi, meet Mark and Cole. They're...
1) A couple of dorks. #OMG
2) A bromance for the ages.
3) Cinnamon rolls too precious for this world. #OMG

This is Brooke and Sereena. They're...
1) The best roommates ever! #OMG
2) An odd couple. But opposites attract! #OMG
3) My precious babies, and I love them! #WIN

A 'tall glass of chill'?
1) Sassy much, Andi?
2) Hydration is important, Ben.
3) What does that even mean?

Andi...
1) Are you blushing?
2) Whatever happened to Logan?
3) How old are you again?

Oh, really? What's your opinion on...
1) Fixed-gear bicycles?
2) Single-origin coffee?
3) Vintage technology?

Playing as Horatio.

Well, you tell Pete...
1) Only an amoral coward would back out on a deal. #OMG
2) Consider the honorless jackal...
3) I'll show him 'smash head'. #OMG

I'm...
1) Becoming the manager The Double Tap needs! #FAIL
2) Losing sight of who I am. #OMG

Which drink do you make?
- Shirley Temple
- Virgin Mojito
- Virgin Sunrise

Playing as Analyn.

So what's up?
1) Are you having more boy trouble?
2) Are you having second thoughts about moving?
3) Are you still figuring out how to use 'hella' correctly?

You want a makeover for the Gala?
1) I'm happy to help! 15 diamonds
2) You'll be fine without a new look.

*I'm happy to help!*

I think you should get...
1) Glittery blue with rhinestones.
2) A Golden Gate Bridge design.
3) A classic French manicure.

Andi...
1) It wasn't your fault.☺#WIN
2) Sounds like you messed up.
3) Exactly how bad was this toupee?

Yeah, but there's a trick to it.
1) Wait 'till they insult you first.
2) Always keep your cool. ☺#WIN
3) Just choose polite-sounding words.

Andi...
1) You look stunning.
2) Leah's gonna be so proud of you.

#PRETTYINPINK You prepped Andi for the Blackbourne Gala!

----------

I bet you drew from Andi's...
1) Snarky attitude. ☺#WIN
2) Cool fashion sense. #FAIL
3) Sweet naivete.

What do you do?
- Preview Ben's Solaris comic 16 diamonds
- Pass.

*Preview Ben's Solaris comic.*


Limited time of choice:
(I should fire at...)
- Their feet!
- Their swords!
- Their trucks!

Selling illegal weapons in my city?
1) Your business here is finished...
2) I am two hundred percent over this!

Which is head ninja?
- Alarmed ninja.
- Nondescript ninja.
- Cocky ninja.
- Authoritative ninja. ☺#WIN
- Materialistic ninja.

In that case...
1) I invite you to have a tall glass of chill☺#WIN
2) Pop quiz.

#COMICRELIEF You read Solaris, Issue 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...