14 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 15 Walkthrough

Chapter Fifteen15 Tips For When Family And Work Collide


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Mark.

(I should...)
1) Side with Cole!
2) Side with Isaac!
3) Stop this fight! #FAIL

Isaac...
1) Can you blame me?
2) ComicFeed is important!

Playing as Brooke.

We are not getting Sereena a snake.
1) She needs a cuddle-buddy!
2) I'd never step foot in the apartment again!

Forget the bat!
1) Sereena needs a daytime pet. #OMG
2) I'm pretty sure it's eyes were literally blood red! #OMG

What do you choose?
- The puppy 18 diamonds
- The fish

*The puppy*

1) So you wouldn't feel so alone!
2) Because he can protect you!

#GIRLSBESTFRIEND Your gift helped Sereena feel better!

----------

Playing as Analyn.

Let me guess...
1) You're breaking up with me.
2) You just inherited a million dollars.
3) You found [pigeon's name]!

You have to consider what's best for...
1) You.
2) Andi.
3) Me.

Ben...
1) You've almost got it!
2) That was terrible.
3) What about, 'Here's a blast from your past'?

It seems so long ago now...
1) We were just kids back then. 17 diamonds
2) But enough about the past.

*We were just kids back then.*

I'm...
1) Excited!
2) Terrified!
3) Gonna miss this place. A lot.

A road trip?
1) You should come visit me!
2) Are you gonna bring Amy?

Mark...
1) There's so much I wish I could say to you...
2) Bye loser!

#BYEFORNOW You reminisced about your last night with Mark in college!

----------

Whoa.
1) That's impressive!
2) Imagine how quickly he could've done his actual assignment.

Playing as Mark.

(I should...)
1) Dump his suitcase!
2) Block his path!
3) Tackle him!

(I should...)
1) Return the hug.
2) Give Isaac a noogie!

Playing as Analyn.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him! ♥#OMG
2) Hug him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...