14 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 14 Walkthrough

Chapter FourteenThe 14 Job Offers Millennials Get


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Mark.

Yeah...
1) You're gonna have to prove your coding skills aren't rusty.
2) Remember, you owe us.
3) You like comics... right?

Playing as Brooke.

Dinner with you ex?
1) No way! Just ignore her.
2) Nice! Free meal!

Pardon my French, but...
1) I'm glad you dropped that jerk!
2) She sounds like the literal worst.

We can...
1) Disguise ourselves as waiters! #OMG
2) Call you with a fake emergency halfway through dinner! #OMG
3) Pretend to be married! #OMG

Playing as Analyn.

Outfit:
- PUMPKIN SPICE CUTIE 25 diamonds
- PEACH DRESS

Seriously?
1) That's amazing! You're gonna be rich! #OMG
2) It sounds a little too good to be true. #OMG

Have you considered...
1) Supporting Isaac more?
2) Kicking him out?

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Dodge! #OMG
2) Freeze!
3) Catch! ☺#WIN

Playing as Brooke.

I'm going to...
1) Request a song change.☺#WIN
2) Request a lighting change.☺#WIN
3) Call someone for the gym for backup.

Playing as Analyn.

Mark...
1) I thought you were enjoying our trip...
2) What've you got against Seattle?

Move to Seattle?
1) Why didn't you tell me sooner?
2) YOU CAN'T LEAVE!

Mark...
1) I respect your decision, no matter what.
2) Let's just focus on tonight.

What do you do?
1) Spend the night with Mark. 20 diamonds
2) Spend the night alone.

*Spend the night with Mark.*

(I should...)
1) Blindfold Mark.
2) Tie Mark up.

(I should...)
1) Keep going...
2) Untie the scarf...
3) Pull back completely.

#ALLPLAYANDNOWORK You spent the night with Mark in Seattle!

----------

Playing as Brooke.

(I should...)
1) Spill Camilla's drink. #OMG
2) Flip the table! #OMG
3) Wave my arms and shout!

I'm sorry we ruined your dinner, but...
1) We were really worried about you.
2) Camilla's a snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...