15 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 18 Walkthrough

Chapter EighteenThis Series Finale Will Have You Shook


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Well...
1) I have been thinking about making it official.
2) All of you guys are special to me.

Outfits:
- ALL THAT GLITTERS 25 diamonds
- SUIT UP 20 diamonds
- LIME DRESS

What do you do?
- Exclusively date Mark
- Exclusively date Ben
- Exclusively date Leah
- Stay single

Thank you, Blaire.
1) We couldn't have done it without your help.
2) We're going to blow you away even more once we win the award.

Camilla...
1) You and I actually agree on something
2) I can speak for myself

Martin...
1) We will.
2) Thank you.

Who do you want talk to?

*Mark and Brooke*

Mark!
1) That's awesome.
2) How could you not tell me?!

*Sereena and Andi*

Sereena! You should totally...
1) Work at [company's name]!
2) Let us put together another job search for you!

*Horatio and Keo*

As I like to say...
1) Carry fire in one hand and water in the other.
2) It's lit!

*Ben and Cole*

Ohmygod, you guys.
1) You know you can hang out as friends, right?
2) Just kiss already!

We never would've made it without...
1) Our friends.
2) Blaire Hall.
3) Each other.

What do you do?
- Celebrate privately with Mark, Ben or Leah 30 diamonds
- Chill with your friends

*Celebrate privately with Mark*

Mark...
1) Don't you dare stop.
2) Can we stay like this for a while?

I think it all started...
1) Back in college.
2) When I moved back to SF.
3) At the boat party.

Mark...
1) I love you.*
2) I care about you... a lot.

*#TRUELOVE You and Mark said 'I love you'!

*Celebrate privately with Ben*

Ben...
1) I need you. Now.
2) Can you just hold me?

Ben...
1) I love you.*
2) You mean a lot to me.

*#TRUELOVE You and Ben said 'I love you'!

*Celebrate privately with Leah*

Leah...
1) Keep going.
2) I just want to stay like this forever.

Leah...
1) I love you.*
2) I admire you too.

*#TRUELOVE You and Leah said 'I love you'!

----------

This calls for...
1) A group hug!
2) Group shots!
♥#WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...