2 December 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 13 Walkthrough

Chapter Thirteen: The Mechataur


Playing as Kenna.

Limited time of choice:
I've triggered a trap!
1) Dive to the ground! Prestige +1
2) Keep running!

We'll find a way.
1) This is no different from any other battle.
2) This is just another puzzle to work out. Prestige +1

Unlock the Gear Axe?
1) Gear axe.* 18 diamonds+5 Army
2) Short sword.

*AXE ME NO QUESTIONS You unlocked the Gear Axe!

Playing as Dominic.

What should I do?
1) Jam the gears!
2) Steal a part!

...
1) Ask him why he did it.
2) Spit in his face!

Limited time of choices:
*
I should...
1) Attack!
2) Dodge!

I should...
1) Attack!
2) Dodge!
*
(Do 2 previous actions 2 times) Prestige +1, +5 Army

I want to...
1) Repair the mechataur and take it with us.* 25 diamonds +5 Army
2) Destroy it.

*NEW ALLY The Mochataur has joined your alliance!

Limited time of choice:
The leader of the Technocrats...
1) Me!
2) The maze itself!
3) Whitlock! Prestige +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...