2 December 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 14 Walkthrough

Chapter Fourteen: The Foundry


Playing as Kenna.

Whitlock...
1) What are you working on? Prestige +1
2) Are we going to talk, or what?

(Do I want to learn about Whitlock and Hex?)
1) Please, tell me about Hex. 20 diamonds, Prestige +1, +5 Army
2) I don't care about the past.

*Please, tell me about Hex*


Playing as Whitlock.

It's just...
1) It shouldn't be so easy to kill.
2) Some inventions are to dangerous.

Hex...
1) You're scaring me.
2) Can we talk about something else?

Is that all you have to say?
1) Explain yourself!
2) Tell me this isn't true!

Are you saying that...
1) You WANT to make war machines?
2) You think Technocrats should rule?

BETTER DAYS You learned Whitlock's history with Hex!

----------

I would have...
1) Imprisoned her. Prestige +1
2) Done the same thing.
3) Had her executed!

Playing as Dominic.

Let go of me!
1) I beg you to stop! I'm no traitor!
2) When I get out, I'm going to kill you first! Power +1

First off...
1) You can't reach me.
2) I'm too handsome to kill. Power +1

I want to know...
1) How did you get here?
2) Where did I get this brand?

I need to ask you...
1) How do you summon the fire? Power +1
2) Why does everyone call you a barbarian?

Limited time of choice:
(I need to...)
1) Let the flame die.
2) Summon the fire. Power +1
3) Get distracted.

Playing as Kenna.

If you refuse to help...
1) Then you’re a coward!
2) You must at least tell me why. Prestige +1

Have you thought about the fact that...
1) If you don't help us, innocent people will die.
2) You let Hex go. That means you're already involved. Prestige +1+5 Army

NEW ALLY! Whitlock has joined your alliance!

Whitlock...
1) We need more siege weapons! 17 diamonds+5 Army
2) We need more siege weapons! (Need 40 Prestige)  +5 Army
3) Yes, thank you!

ARMY Equipped Technocrat Siege Weapons!

Choose your armor!
- Stormholt Elite Armor. 10 diamonds Prestige +3 
- Silver Armor. 16 diamonds Prestige +3
- My regular clothes.

+5 Army

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...