10 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 8 Walkthrough

Chapter Eight8 More Things That Happened In Vegas


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Mark.

Tell us...
1) What are your hobbies?
2) What was your worst job?
3) What's you pet peeve?

Who should talk to Keo?
- Mark
- Ben
- Horatio
- Cole

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Cover Cole with my body!
2) Shoot at Keo! ☺#WIN

(I should...)
1) Run right!
2) Ask for clarification!
3) Run left! ☺#WIN

Horation...
1) Follow your heart!
2) Snap the hell out of it! ☺#WIN

#SPOILSOFWAR You survived paintball with Keo!

Let's...
1) See what Keo's up to! 16 diamonds
2) Meet up with Keo later.

*See what Keo's up to.*

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Cover my face with a newspaper! #FAIL
2) Hide among the bushes!☺#WIN

If I die here tonight, I just want to say...
1) I love Analyn.
2) You're my best friend, Cole.
3) Avenge me.

#CLUEFOUND Desert: Bowling Ball Bag 1 of 1 Clue Found

1) Turn off the headlights! #OMG
2) Honk the horns! #FAIL

----------

- Ultimate Bloody Mary
- Big Friggin' Margarita
- Candy Bomb

You wanna hear about me and Cole getting arrested in Venice Beach?
1) Well, here it goes! 18 diamonds
2) Nevermind. Cole would kill me.

*Well, here it goes!*

So, I was like...
1) 'Sorry, I have a girlfriend.'
2) ’What can I say? I’m a professional.’
3) 'Nothing held my interest... until now.'

Then, I was all like...
1) 'There's a lot more where that came from.'
2) ’You know, this brew tastes best when shared...'
3) 'The name’s Hidalgo. Hidalgo St. Pierre.'

'Are they okay?'
1) 'They'll be fíne.'
2) 'Perhaps not.'
3) 'Are any of us?'

----------

(I should...)
1) RUN! #OMG
2) SCREAM MORE!
3) PLAY DEAD! #OMG

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'll admit that throughout this and the last chapter I yelled at my phone a lot...lol I just hate when people jump to conclusions about others without having the courage to even ask if their suspicions are correct. So I kept getting mad at the group over Keo! Lol they deserved to get yelled at by Brooke!!

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...