11 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 9 Walkthrough

Chapter NineForget Everything You Know About Weddings


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Nothing, it's just...
1) This corsage really is hideous.
2) This corsage was such a thoughtful gesture.

We have to find Brooke and Keo and...
1) Apologize.
2) Demand they apologize to us!

Who do you point to? (Can choose all of them)
- Front Desk Clerk
- Antoine
- Edward the Enchanter
- Slick Otis
- Elvis Impersonator

Me? Is that because...
1) I'm so enchanting?
2) I look great in green?
3) You ran out of options?

Brooke...
1) You have every the right to be mad at us.
2) We should've trusted you.

What do you do?
1) Encourage Brooke to wear the wedding dress!* 25 diamonds
2) Let Brooke wear something else.

*#HERECOMESTHEBRIDE You encouraged Brooke to get married in her dream

(I should...)
1) Change outfits.
2) Keep what I've got on.

Playing as Brooke.

Honestly?
1) I was born ready! ♥#WIN
2) I'm freakin' out!

I love...
1) How brave you are. ♥#WIN
2) How sweet you are. ♥#WIN
3) How hot you are.

You make every day better because...
1) You make me laugh. ♥#WIN
2) You get along with my friends.
3) You're great in bed!

But most of all, I vow to...
1) Love you more every day. ♥#WIN
2) Keep my friends in check.
3) Stop binge-watching' without you.

Antoine?
1) What're you still doing here?
2) Ew, gross.

#MANANDWIFE You married Keo!

Playing as Analyn.

(I should...)
- Miss!
- Miss!
- Catch! #WIN

To Brooke's...
1) Unwavering friendship. ☺#WIN
2) Great taste in men. #OMG
3) Sphere of prettiness. #OMG

Who should give a toast?
- Mark
- Horatio
- Cole

Playing as Sereena.

I had just moved into the apartment...
1) And I was having a rough day... 16 diamonds
2) But you guys don't wanna hear that sappy nonsense!

*And I was having a rough day...*

Brooke?
1) Is this some kind of prank?
2) Fine. But drinks are on you.

Whiskey on the rocks?
1) I would've pegged you as more of a fruity drink girl. #OMG
2) Can't go wrong with a classic drink. ☺#WIN

Dancing on the bar?
1) This seems like a profoundly bad idea. #OMG
2) Make room for me. #OMG

(I should...)
1) Pop and lock! #OMG
2) Do the can-can!
3) Do the running man! #OMG

Hey, Brooke.
1) Why'd you bring me out tonight?
2) Thank you. ☺#WIN

#TBT You reminisced about the night you and Brooke became friends!

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...