10 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 7 Walkthrough

Chapter Seven7 Things That Happened (and Stayed) in Vegas


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Sereena.

Clearly...
1) It's to soon for them to get married!
2) Keo isn't good enough for Brooke!
3) This is all some crazy dream.

Playing as Analyn.

Oh! This is...
1) Beautiful?
2) I'm sorry, but what is it?

What do you do?
- Share the suite with Mark. 20 diamonds
- Share the suite with Ben. 20 diamonds
- Share the suite with Leah. 20 diamonds
- Stick with the regular room

*Mark*

You wanna hear my sweet talk?
1) Only if you're really nice to me.
2) I figured you'd rather hear my dirty talk...

Mark...
1) You're way too dressed right now.
2) We should probably get ready for tonight...

#JACKPOT You and Mark found some alone time in Vegas!

*Ben*

Nothing, it's just...
1) You're so sexy.
2) You've still got your glasses on, Clark Kent.

Ben...
1) More...
2) We should probably finish up.

#CLEANASAWHISTLE You and Ben took a sexy bath together!

----------

- LEATHER AND LACE 25 diamonds
- BY ANY OTHER NAME 20 diamonds
- MUSTARD DRESS

Yeah, Cole!
1) That’s way better than... whatever it is you guys are doing.
2) It’s not just royal, it's grand too!

Antoine...
1) What're you doing here?
2) I'm surprised you could pull yourself away from being a snob.
3) It's good to see you!

Limited time of choices:
(Let time run out 2 times)
(I should...)
1) Flinch.
2) Twitch.

(I should...)
1) Flinch.
2) Twitch.

(I should...)
1) Stare
2) Flinch
3) Twitch
$#WIN

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Grab Brooke's phone! ☺#WIN
2) Slap Brooke's phone out of her hand!

Uh...
1) Great! They're totally fine!
2) They're in danger!
3) I have no clue...

Hypnotism?
1) That's not real.
2) I'm so in!

Who should be hypnotized?
- Me
- Sereena
- Brooke
- Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...