9 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 6 Walkthrough

Chapter SixThe 6 Best Spots For A Guys' Night Out


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

I just want an office space...
1) With stylish design!
2) That's functional! ☺#WIN
3) With a view!☺#WIN

A pigeon...
1) Ew! #OMG
2) Cool! #OMG
3) ...Cool? #OMG

Let's set up our company in...
1) This fancy downtown office! 18 diamonds
2) The other office.

Playing as Brooke.

Cole...
1) Are you crazy? #OMG
2) Are you joking? #FAIL
3) Are you... jealous? #OMG

Playing as Analyn.

Hire Felix and Isabel?
1) Let’s offer them spots on the team! 19 diamonds
2) Let's stay a two-woman team.

Playing as Mark.

Yeah, maybe they call him Razor because...
1) He has to shave a lot?
2) That’s his murder weapon of choice? #OMG
3) He knows some sick scooter moves?

Who, Keo?
1) He's our bestie! Please don't hurt us.
2) Not sure if we can trust him...
3) He's cool, but what's with his nickname? #OMG

Maybe Johnny is...
1) Keo's coworker? #FAIL
2) A dealer? #OMG
3) Keo's little brother?

Playing as Sereena.

I came because...
1) I also like owls! What a coincidence!
2) I was hoping you'd be here! ☺#WIN

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Throw something! ☺#WIN
2) Jump in front of the bulldozer!

Aiyana...
1) I'd love to go out to dinner with you! 15 diamonds
2) Maybe another time?

*I'd love to go out to dinner with you!*

Right, al pastor... with the pork...
1) They're great! ...I think.
2) Never had them. I'm a vegetarian. ☺#WIN

#DINNERFORTWO You took Aiyana out to dinner!

(I should...)
1) Hug her.
2) Kiss her. ♥#WIN

----------

Playing as Mark.

Honestly, I think...
1) We should tell her.
2) We should wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...