3 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 6 Walkthrough

Chapter Six: 6 Things Only Country Fans Will Understand


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

But the absolute worst part was...
1) He made me pay for everything!
2) He hit on other girls DURING the date!
3) He dressed like an IDIOT

Who should provide a distraction?
- Brooke 
- Cole
- Serena

He's here because of you?!
1) What... why... how... why...
2) Do you hate me?
3) Sir. Permission to complain freely, sir.

You're saying I should...
1) Stand him up!
2) Push his buttons! #WIN
3) Call him names! #FAIL

Isabel...
1) You came all the way over here for THAT? 
2) We're kind of in the middle of something.

- A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY* 25 diamonds  #OMG
- PEACH DRESS

Well, our last date...
1) Left me wanting more.
2) Was literally the worst date ever.

We'll have...
1) Two of your most most country drinks! #OMG
2) A jug of moonshine! #FAIL

*#COWGIRLUP Your country outfit made you the belle of the ball!

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Trip!
2) Turn! #WIN
3) Trip!

*#NOTMYFIRSTRODEO Your outfit got you a free ride... on a mechanical bull!

(I should...)
1) Lean left!
2) Lean right! #WIN
3) Squeeze Ray tighter!

Honestly?
1) It wasn’t THAT bad...
2) Yeah. You were a hot mess. #OMG

Ray...
1) You're still kind of an ass. #OMG
2) I'm sorry about the article. #WIN
3) You still deserve a kiss goodnight.

Mark...
1) You’ll be over Amy soon.
2) Snap out of it!
3) 'Space Jam' is great!

Mark...
1) Thanks for being here for me. 
2) We could start spending time together right now...

I'm asking because...
1) I look out for my friends.
2) Mark deserves someone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...