3 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 7 Walkthrough

Chapter Seven: What The Media Hasn't Told You About Finding A Job


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Sereena.

I was wondering when we were going to talk to Cole about his...
1) Stupidest app idea.
2) Moisturizing habits.

I'll try working at...
1) Clicklt with Analyn
2) BearMe with Cole
3) The Double Tap with Horatio

*The Double Tap with Horatio*

Limited time of choice:
Ahhhh!
1) Save the fruit! $#WIN
2) Douse the flame!

Next I need... 
1) Milk!
2) Mixed nuts! 
3) Mint! $#WIN

Almost done. I've just gotta add...
1) Brown spice.
2) Brown sugar. $#WIN

#LIKEAPRO You made the perfect drink!

*Clicklt with Analyn*

Really?
1)Following trends is for sheep. I'm a damn she-wolf.
2) Based on you, I'd guess 'sexist d-bag was trending.
3) You know what'll be trending next? My fist through your face!

He shares her notes with you?
1) What are you, a teacher's pet?
2) This whole work environment is immature!

(I should...)
1) Leave this awful place and never return.

*BearMe with Cole*

In that case...
1) No.
2) Hell no.
3) Go to hell, Cole.

What do you do?
1) Take the Solstice job 16 diamonds
2) Turn down the job

*Take the Solstice job*

Let's play...
1) Something peppy and upbeat! $#WIN
2) Something dark and tense.

Lucky, huh?
1) Not as lucky as I am... $#WIN
2) You're lucky I don't break your hand.

You know, I can tell just by talking to you that...
1) You're out of shape.
2) You're just a few short weeks from the best YOU you can be! $#WIN

#BEASTMODE You killed your first day at Solstice

I think I'll...
1) Keep the job.
2) Quit Solstice.

#WORKINGGIRL You're keeping the job at Solstice!

----------

Playing as Analyn.

A big deal, huh?
1) Tell me more! ♥#WIN
2) Doesn't sound like it.

You know...
1) Most tortured souls don’t label themselves.
2) I bet your music is really passionate. #WIN

Well...
1) I did have more artistic writing dreams once...
2) Is it time for your 'gig' yet?

(I should...)
1) Stay and support Seth for a song.
2) Tip a dollar and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...