3 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 1 Chapter 5 Walkthrough

Chapter Five: Do's and Don'ts Of Double Dating


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

( I should...)
1) Let her inside. #OMG
2) Block her path.
3) Slam the door in her face!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Shake my head!
2) Make a cutting motion with my hands!

We just need to talk about...
1) Mark's allergies!
2) Cole’s hamster!
3) Our college buddy!

Seriously?
1) Oh no! We ruined it by being here!
2) Good! That means I can help you.

I'll have...
1) The Cobb salad. With EXTRA croutons.
2) The ribeye steak. No mashed potatoes.
3) The biggest slice of cake you've got.

- STRONG AND SAXY 25 diamonds
- FLASHDANCE 20 diamonds
- Everyday Outfit

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Dodge! #WIN
2) Dive!
3) Duck!

(I should...)
1) Juke!
2) Jump! #WIN

(I should...)
1) Run through the picnic! #WIN
2) Run through the cement!

#WINNING You beat Brock at his own game.

Amy...
1) I'm not trying to steal Mark!
2) Trust me, my strategy would be WAY better than this.

So, you and Amy are broken up...
1) Hallelujah!
2) I'm so sorry...
3) You're better off.

Their breakup was... 
1) Sad, actually. 
2) Ah-mazing.

#OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...