8 March 2018

Perfect Match Book 1 Chapter 3 Walkthrough


Chapter Three: Where The Heart Is


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Raelyn


Outfits:
- GIRLBOSS 25 diamonds
- CURRENT OUTFIT

This is Hayden...
1) My date.
2) My friend.
3) My perfect match.

What do you two think of...
1) Nadia's art?
2) Eros?
3) Pineapples on pizza?

So, Damien, thoughts on...
1) This huge party?
2) Nadia and Steve moving in together?
3) Hayden?

Hi...
1) I don't think we've met! I'm Raelyn.
2) You're talking to my date...
3) Should I be jealous that Hayden is talking to such a beautiful woman?

You came all this way for a phone? That's so...
1) Thoughtful!
2) Adorable!
3) Excessive!

(I should...) 
1) Shake her hand. 
2) Hug her.
3) Wave.

What do you do?
1) Play Truth or Drink with Nadia and Damien! 18 diamonds
2) Pass.

*Play Truth or Drink with Nadia and Damien!*

Yeah! You hardly ever talk about your work...
1) Why did you leave the NYPD?
2) Why did you become a private investigator?
3) Ever investigate someone for personal reasons?

True...
1) Have you ever been in love?
2) What type of person is your 'perfect match'?
3) What was your most regrettable hook-up?

Nadia...
1) What's something you don't like about Steve?
2) What's your worst fear?
3) What's Steve like in the bedroom?

Alright, Nadia. Next question...
1) How would you spend your last day on Earth?
2) What's your worst dating experience?
3) What do you like most about me?

Feelings for Damien?
1) No.
2) Yes.
3) I'll be taking a drink now.

SALUD! You played Truth or Drink with Damien and Nadia!

----------

(I should...)
1) Show off some moves!
2) Pull Hayden close...

What do you do?
1) Get some alone time with Hayden overlooking the city. 19 diamonds
2) Stay here.

*Get some alone time with Hayden overlooking the city.*

Damien?
1) Are you jealous?
2) I think he's a little jealous of you...
3) You two should be friends!

She's...
1) Great!
2) An odd one.
3) Really cute.

I'm dying to know your impression of her...
1) Do you think she's too nice?
2) What do you think of her art career?
3) Do you think she's better looking than me?

It's got me thinking...
1) Do you think we'll have that someday?
2) I'm happy taking it slow, keeping it casual.
3) Me and my soulmate are joining the circus.

Well, now that you have me...
1) Let's enjoy this view.
2) Kiss me.

SWEET ESCAPE You spent alone time with Hayden on the fire escape!

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...