25 January 2018

The Sophomore Book 2 Chapter 8 Walkthrough


Love Interest: Zig

Chapter Eight: Family Affair


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer

Main char's name = Jenylee.


So, AJ, have you...
1) Read the latest Starfoll issue?
2) Been getting good grades?
3) Kept everything sick and on fleek?

I think...
1) You helped make this happen.
2) Something's off about AJ's story.
3) This must be a lot to process.

Can you tell me...
1) What the holidays were like?
2) What Chris was into as a kid?
3) About any family traditions?

I think it's...
1) When people make music with their computers.
2) A challenge to make a video game in a short amount of time.
3) Probably better than a game jelly!

Well...
1) Frank seems really proud of Chris.
2) Frank doesn't seem that interested in AJ.
3) I’m not sure.

I think...
1) The zoo sounds like a great idea! 17 diamonds
2) You should go on without me.

*The zoo sounds like a great idea!*

I think reptiles are...
1) Fascinating creatures.
2) Kind of gross.
3) Better as purses.

CONFIDENCE IMPROVED You helped Chris feel more confident.

Limited time of choices:
I should...
1) Flinch!
2) Scream!
3) Stay calm.

I should...
1) Freak out! 
2) Remain calm.
3) Lose it!

SNAKE SHARMER You helped Chris overcome his fear of snakes!

----------

Look...
1) AJ, you shouldn't have lied.
2) Chris, maybe you should go easy on her.

PEACEMAKER Chris convinced his mother to let AJ visit Frank!

About that...
1) Do you think AJ's ready for this?
2) Do you think Frank's ready for this?

Um, excuse you...
1) Cute?!
2) I know the lead singer.
3) I've been a fan of Rain of Tomorro from the beginning.

Limited time of choices:
Kaitlyn played for...
1) The Cutter Mittens!
2) The Gutter Kittens! Correct!
3) Your mom! Burn!

That one was...
1) Annisa! Correct!
2) Amara!
3) Your mom again! Burn!

They're called...
1) The Loose Stools!
2) The Loose Pins! Correct!
3) YOUR MOM! Burn!

SUPER-FAN! You proved your knowledge of [band's name] trivia!

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Scream!
2) Sing along! 
3) Wave my arms!

Kaitlyn...
1) Nothing happened.
2) Don't you trust Annisa?
3) You can't let Natasha get to you.

You're forgetting something.
1) I think you're awesome!*
2) The audience thought you were awesome!*
3) At least one weirdly obsessive fan thinks you're awesome!

*CONFIDENCE IMPROVED You helped Kaitlyn feel more confident.

Beer and board games?
1) Count me in! 15 diamonds
2) Not tonight.

*Count me in!*

I pick...
1) Dorm Room.
2) Banana.
3) Pencil.

I pick...
- Amara's
- Annisa's
- Kaitlyn's
- Rachel's

Because you're brave...
1) Every time you get onstage.
2) With every lyric that you write.
3) Every time you fight for this band!

CONFIDENCE IMPROVED You helped Kaitlyn feel more confident.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...