22 December 2017

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 14 Walkthrough


Chapter Fourteen: Back to the Big Apple


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam

You have chance to reveal your feelings to Maxwell in this chapter.. So unexpected. Wow.

Maxwell...
1) We just got off the plane.
2) I agree. There's no other city like it.

Ugh...
1) Doesn't she have better things to do than rub the wedding in my face?
2) I don't have time for this.

Hmmm...
1) Talk about what?
2) Not a chance.
3) What do you mean? That was awesome!

You want to give Liam that medallion?
1) Liam isn't a pirate.
2) He might not want it, but I sure do.
3) Would Liam want you to break the bank?

I think...
1) It's lovely.
2) She's lucky to have a wedding ring.
3) I've seen Ring Pops that looked cooler.

If we do...
1) What will that mean for... us?
2) I'm buying everyone drinks.

Drake...
1) It's adorable how bad you are at this. ♥ + Romance with Drake
2) I feel like I'm watching a parody of masculinity.

Let me guess. Your ring-bearer would be...
1) Little Bartie.
2) Bertrand.
3) Chance!

What about best man? I vote for...
1) Maxwell!
2) Liam!
3) Savannah!

That leaves one question. Who are you marrying in this scenario?
1) Olivia?
2) A sentient bottle of whiskey?
3) Me? ♥ + Romance with Drake

The secret is...
1) Picking something unique to you.
2) Thinking outside the box.
3) Being able to read minds.

Drake...
1) That's literally the perfect gift.
2) You're a thoughtful guy under that gruff exterior.

What do you do?
1) Hang out with Drake. 17 diamonds
2) Get ready for tonight's festivities.

*Hang out with Drake*

Drake...
1) Be honest. You love it.
2) You've never looked hotter. ♥ + Romance with Drake

My old bar...
1) It's good to be back.
2) At least it hasn't burned down without me.
3) I am so I glad I don't work here any more.

This is Drake...
1) One of my best friends.
2) My hot date. ♥ + Romance with Drake
3) My secret bodyguard.

It's okay, Drake...
1) We just got off on the wrong foot.
2) He's always been a jerk.
3) I'm sure he wouldn't insult a noblewoman on purpose.

What do you drink?
- A Glass of Wine
- Whiskey
- The House Special

From strangers to...
1) Friends?
2) Lovers? ♥ + Romance with Drake

Honestly...
1) It paid the bills.
2) It was a good time.

You? A stablehand? That sounds...
1) Like the best job ever.
2) Like something out of a steamy romance novel. ♥ + Romance with Drake

(I'll give Daniel...)
1) A normal cash tip.
2) The biggest tip he's ever gotten.

I'll leave him a note that says...
1) 'Screw you.'
2) 'Thank you for everything.'
3) 'It doesn't cost you anything to be nice.'

Of course. I wanted to...
1) Show you around my old stomping grounds.
2) Show you the most romantic view of the city. ♥ + Romance with Drake

I was thinking...
1) We could skip some stones.
2) About kissing you. ♥ + Romance with Drake

Drake...
1) Anyone would be lucky to be with you.
2) I don't know what you see in me either.

Drake...
1) Once I do that, maybe we won't have to be so careful.
2) I don't care what people think.

A NIGHT ON THE TOWN You kissed Drake during your night out in New York!

----------

Justin...
1) How am I supposed to focus when we're so close to finding Tariq?
2) You're right. I have to make a good impression.

Meaning...
1) I need to charm them with my winning personality.
2) I need to dress to impress.
3) What, exactly?

Outfit:
- CREME DE LA CREME 20 diamonds + Approval 
- PETAL PINK

Hmmm...
1) I like where this is going...
2) Wouldn't it be more appropriate for me to take you out?

That's...
1) My kind of welcome!
2) Suspicious... What did you do?

How about you, Drake...
1) Enjoying the party?
2) Caused any diplomatic disasters?

+ Approval (If you bought champagne in previous chapter)

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Down the whole glass. + Approval 
2) Stare at the champagne. 
3) Take a sip.

How about...
1) More alcohol?
2) More dancing?
3) Some courtly gossip?

Did you know that...
1) Kiara speaks more than just French?
2) Bastien thinks the Queen Mother is unfit for her position? + Approval 
3) Madeleine pretended she had a chocolate allergy to haze Hana? + Approval 

PARTY ANIMAL You impressed Adelaide at the United Nations party!
TARIQ TIP You got Adelaide to reveal a clue about Tariq!

Oh, Maxwell...
1) It... means a lot to hear you say that.
2) You could never make me unhappy.
3) I want to help House Beaumont.

What do you do?
- Go to the roof with Maxwell. 16 diamonds
- Stay at the party.

*Go to the roof with Maxwell*

I see...
1) The elephant! There's its face.
2) Santa Claus eating a hoagie. 
3) A bunch of stars.

Looking up at the stars...
1) Makes me feel so small.
2) With you is funny.
3) Is so romantic. ♥ + Romance with Maxwell

It was...
1) For Liam, but you're the one who invited me.
2) Never really about him.

I can always count on you...
1) For support.
2) For witty comebacks.
3) To be the bad cop to my good cop.

Maxwell, you're...
1) Like a brother to me.*
2) More than a friend to me.

*BROTHERLY LOVE You told Maxwell he's like a brother to you.

I guess...
1) I've always had a bit of a crush on you.
2) It just happened... somewhere along the road.
3) I wasn't even sure until I said it, but... it's true.

Liam?
1) I don't want him.
2) ...I don't know.

Maxwell...
1) I don't care what Bertrand thinks.
2) You're right... It's a complication.
3) I can't help the way I feel about you.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him. ♥ + Romance with Maxwell
2) Get back to the party.

HAND IN HAND You kissed Maxwell during the United Nations party!

----------

What do you do?
1) Explore the city with Liam. 16 diamonds
2) Call it a night.

*Explore the city with Liam*

You know, Liam...
1) The spotlight is where I belong.
2) I'll gladly weather it for you.
3) That's a good point. Call the whole thing off!

Look at that...
1) Now you can carry your friends with you wherever you go.
2) This look is second only to no shirt at all. ♥ + Romance with Prince

(I should...)
1) Take his arm. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) Give him a low-five.

Wow...
1) You have bested me in a battle of wit. I admit defeat.
2) That was next-level awful.
3) That's so sweet... ♥ + Romance with Prince

Liam...
1) I love you too. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) I'm still not sure what I want.

What happens?
1) We'll still be together... no matter what. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) If you stay with Madeleine, that's it.
3) We will both have a decision to make.

Liam...
1) That's beautiful.
2) It reminds me of you... ♥ + Romance with Prince
3) It's just a park.

I would have to say...
1) The people.
2) The nightlife.
3) Meeting you. ♥ + Romance with Prince

Honestly?
1) I don't miss it at all.
2) Sometimes...
3) I've never really thought about it.

That would...
1) Be lovely. ♥ + Romance with Prince
2) Mean more waiting to be together for good.
3) Make a great sci-fi movie.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Liam.
2) Get back to the hotel.

And...
1) You'd better.
2) How about like this?

NEW YORK NIGHTCAP You kissed Liam in Central Park!

----------

Ten locations? That's...
1) Great! Good job, Maxwell. 
2) Going to take a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...