16 December 2017

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 2 Walkthrough


Chapter Two: Ain't No Party Like a Matt Rodriguez Party


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Outfit:
- OFF THE SHOULDER* 25 diamonds
- No thanks

*GOLD LABEL! Your stunning party dress got rave reviews!

I'm going to...
1) Be the life of the party!
2) Network, network, network!
3) Hunt down Matt Rodriguez.

What do you want to drink?
1) Glass of champagne.
2) Specialty cocktail.
3) Whiskey. Rocks.

Wow!
1) I adore you!
2) No need to be rude.

Oh my god.
1) You're totally blushing.
2) I think I know why you're asking...

Hmmm...
1) I think you should talk to him! 16 diamonds
2) It's probably better to keep your distance.

*I think you should talk to him!*

(I should...)
1) Tease him about the stunt.
2) 'Accidentally' push Chazz into him.

(I should...)
1) Blow out the flame!
2) Put it out with my hand!

Hey Crash, did you know...
1) Chazz is an amazing agent?
2) Chazz was quite the daredevil back in high school?

I can't believe it!
1) He's so into you!
2) I might be the best wing-gal ever.

MATCHMAKER. MATCHMAKER! You got your best friend a date with his crush!

----------

I'mjoylene. And I'm... 
1) An actress.
2) Your lucky charm.

I'll bet...
1) On red.
2) On black.
3) Everything on 24!

GOOD LUCK CHARM You helped Teja win at roulette!

I think I'll start with...
1) Salad.
2) Sushi.
3) Pasta.

Well...
1) It's the best party I've ever been to! 
2) It's honestly a little overwhelming.

I want to...
1) Stay out here with you. 20 diamonds
2) Call it a night.

*Stay out here with you.*

I know...
1) Next to nothing.
2) Everything there is to know.

Matt...
1) You know you can trust me.
2) Don't forget how much you have.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him.*
2) Step back.

*A NIGHT TO REMEMBER You made out with Hollywood superstar Matt Rodriguez!

(What should I do?)
1) Pull off Matt's shirt.
2) Cool it down in case we get caught.

----------

(I should...)
1) Tell this asshole off!
2) Try to calm him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...