7 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 2 Walkthrough

Chapter TwoThe Hot New Company Everyone Is Talking About


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Sereena.

You work here now?
1) This is a horrible idea.
2) Cool! Can you get me drinks for free?

You two look chipper...
1) Get a room!
2) Looks like the webcomic is going' well.

Dopey Cat, huh?
1) This is so cute, I wanna punch you.
2) Why does he look so... derpy?

What do you do?
1) Play Dopey Cat! 20 diamonds
2) Pass.

*Play Dopey Cat!*

Eat
Level 1 - CAMPUS
x5 Burrito ↑+Yum!

Level 2 - BEACH
x5 Cherry Soda↑+Yum!

Final Stage - DUNGEON
Burrito ↑+Yum!

#STRAIGHTOOPE You played Mark's video game, Dopey Cat!

----------

Playing as Analyn.

#HOUSEHOLDNAME You picked out the perfect company name!

I think [company's name] should be about...
1) Giving a unique perspective. ☺#WIN
2) Thought and substance.
3) Kicking as much butt as possible.

You have a little sister?
1) She looks just like you!
2) Why didn't you tell me sooner?!

Leah...
1) I'd love to video chat with you and your sister! 16 diamonds
2) On second thought, I think my roommates will be home soon.

*I'd love to video chat with you and your sister!*

Andi...
1) I'm not worthy of Leah, but I hope to be, someday.
2) Maybe Leah's the one who's not worthy of me.

Andi...
1) What was Leah really like when she was younger?
2) What's Leah's most embarrassing secret?
3) Do you think I have a chance with your sister?

#SISTERSISTER You virtually met Leah's sister!

----------

Ben...
1) Congrats! That's awesome! ☺#WIN
2) What the hell is Hero Con?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...